Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.
Thy noodle come,
Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan.
Give us this day, our garlic bread…and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns.
And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.

R’Amen.
Food constantly on your brain fatty

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry, was so busy clutching my pearls in utter distress I forgot to reply!

Love that pic of my soon to be 18 year old, off to Cambridge this year, back at his nan and grandads house in a room that they smoked in because it was their gaff and they could do what the do they wanted in it but anyways 😭🤣

My mum was a stoner who smoked hash, my dad smoked cigs…the BOTH LOVED ME AND MY KIDS, even with an ashtray on the coffee table!

Unclutchifies pearls and continued Duolingo 👋🏽🤣

Edited to say I’m leaving the typo just for you 😘
Since were going back 18 years isn't that what smokers back then did, they smoked in the house, i know my grandparents did, 18 year ago KK you are a fkn creep

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Read thread from this morning where Paul suggested itchy teeth were a symptom of oral clap. Just pointing out that he uses the same term so the same applies to him. I don't know if she had a positive sti test only she knows that 🤷
Ok I read it 👍🏻 Paul was merely offering you advice about the itchy teeth you said you had, he never said kk had itchy teeth or an sti but you said you know where she caught it, if you don’t know if she had a sti why say it 🤦‍♀️

May 23, 2023
Since were going back 18 years isn't that what smokers back then did, they smoked in the house, i know my grandparents did, 18 year ago KK you are a fkn creep
Let’s be conservative and call it 15 years but yeah I swear it wasn’t long around this time we could still smoke in pubs and restaurants 🤮 can’t believe it was the norm ffs!!
But yeah having an ashtray in sight bares no correlation to smoking around children, although they did smoke so much there was a constant cloud floating on the ceiling no matter what 😭🤣

Apr 12, 2023
@MyNamesLaura
@bakingwiththechildren
@Ruby Onslow
@Bellyzagonnagetya
@KKK.Hates.Dengie..

I’ve tagged the personalities I can remember!

KAYLEIGH……..

Your constant obsession to have other peoples children on your phone particularly Jodie’s is leading me to believe that you are weirdly obsessed with children and are most definitely a nonse!

I genuinely now believe that you purposely sent your daughter to school with no underwear on, you purposely invited a man you knew nothing about into your home because you’re sick and need help!

I really do believe that at this point!

It’s absolutely fing disturbing how much you have stalked Jodie’s profiles for pics of her children….

What kind of people have pictures of other people’s children on their phone???

Nonces do!

You can come on here as much as you like and try to abuse us we really ain’t fazed ya fat t, but I think at this point your devices need to be explored because I really am starting to get concerned for children being around you!

May 23, 2023
@MyNamesLaura
@bakingwiththechildren
@Ruby Onslow
@Bellyzagonnagetya
@KKK.Hates.Dengie..

KAYLEIGH……..

Your constant obsession to have other peoples children on your phone particularly Jodie’s is leading me to believe that you are weirdly obsessed with children and are most definitely a nonse!

I genuinely now believe that you purposely sent your daughter to school with no underwear on, you purposely invited a man you knew nothing about into your home because you’re sick and need help!

It’s absolutely fing disturbing how much you have stalked Jodie’s profiles for pics of her children….

Nonces do!

You can come on here as much as you like and try to abuse us we really ain’t fazed ya fat t, but I think at this point your devices need to be explored because I really am starting to get concerned for children being around you!
The fact I can’t even remember where I even posted that but it’s either an old unused instagram or an unused Facebook 💀
Scouring for hours and hours and neglecting your own life, kids or not, just to make me scoff at the attempt 🤣🤣

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
@MyNamesLaura
@bakingwiththechildren
@Ruby Onslow
@Bellyzagonnagetya
@KKK.Hates.Dengie..

KAYLEIGH……..

Nonces do!

Apr 17, 2023
lol that’s actually just unlocked a core memory of the summer holidays when I had to go to my grandparents, my parents didn’t smoke but grandparents chain smoked. My sister & I used to play ‘guess the word’ that we would draw in the smoke with our finger in the air because it was literally hot boxed 🤣🤣
We used to have to take our clothes off at the back door, chuck them in the washing machine and run up to the bath that was waiting ready for us cos we absolutely stank of fags! One of my earliest memories!!

Funnily enough, times have changed. I know KK lives in the past but do me doesn’t take even half a brain cell to realise that was the norm 18 years ago!

Apr 16, 2023
lol that’s actually just unlocked a core memory of the summer holidays when I had to go to my grandparents, my parents didn’t smoke but grandparents chain smoked. My sister & I used to play ‘guess the word’ that we would draw in the smoke with our finger in the air because it was literally hot boxed 🤣🤣
We used to have to take our clothes off at the back door, chuck them in the washing machine and run up to the bath that was waiting ready for us cos we absolutely stank of fags! One of my earliest memories!!

Funnily enough, times have changed. I know KK lives in the past but do me doesn’t take even half a brain cell to realise that was the norm 18 years ago!
I find it quite funny considering KK still smokes in her house, just because window open or patio open the smoke is still going in house, then the smoking content she does