Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well this is awkward, it definitely feels like she’s still chasing Paul her obsession with him on here proves that 🤡
Some people just can't handle rejection. You'd reckon she would be used to it by now seeing as everyone who has ever come in to contact to her as left her in one way or another. The worst way to cope with rejection is deny that it happened - process your emotions KK ✌️

May 23, 2023
Not half as much as you shoving a lump of rubber up your poop chute for a fiver
I’ll tell you something for nothing, I’d rather my potato ask me to stick a straw up his (we ain’t gonna be racist here) eye than tell me wants me to jump up and down at soft play, or jump up and down in the kids rooms, or take pics with memorial bears for his pleasure so are we still up for Costco next week lad?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I’ll tell you something for nothing, I’d rather my potato ask me to stick a straw up his (we ain’t gonna be racist here) eye than tell me wants me to jump up and down at soft play, or jump up and down in the kids rooms, or take pics with memorial bears for his pleasure so are we still up for Costco next week lad?
Abso-fing-lutely, I look forward to it. Will treat you a hotdog meal