Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Then you must secretly like that we keep 'shouting the same thing over and over'.

So this one's for your Rube's

KK is an emotionally unstable, child abusing, intellectually challenged, unlovable, waste of oxygen.
I do find it funny yes. It's like toddlers having a tantrum. Who can shout the loudest and say the most swear words. It's all just shouting into the ether, not making any difference to anyone, least of all Kayleigh. And you all get so cross 🤣

Nov 13, 2023
Then you must secretly like that we keep 'shouting the same thing over and over'.

So this one's for your Rube's

KK is an emotionally unstable, child abusing, intellectually challenged, unlovable, waste of oxygen.
We do it keeps us amused, it’s like the village idiots who walks around shouting at walls.

May 23, 2023
I do find it funny yes. It's like toddlers having a tantrum. Who can shout the loudest and say the most swear words. It's all just shouting into the ether, not making any difference to anyone, least of all Kayleigh. And you all get so cross 🤣
I tell you somebody who can say a lot of swear words!!! About her kids…

Apr 12, 2023
No they’re definitely more than one person and I’m guessing it’s her, forehead and somebody she’s blackmailed into commenting or she’ll straight up black mirror their arse and expose the fact they’re attracted to human pigs to their family members. That’s just my guess though 🤷🏽‍♀️
Rumour has it (possibly the group chat) that friend ship has sailed 🤔

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Her mum mortuus est, pater occurrit alius. KK tractata est sicut abjectio nec amavit. Sorores eius omnem operam probabiliter conprehenderunt. Ita KK ageret de modo ut eorum attentionem adipiscatur, quia quaelibet attentio bonae attentionis rectae est (quod hodie adhuc in usu est). Soror eius creverant, erant formosae et callidae. KK perseveravit inamabilem ingressa ad adultam aetatem, satis operam suam quaerens stercore. Ita eam armis tenerent - in vero KK stilo eos a vita obstruxit antequam eam rejicere possent.

Libenter placet, ut me corrigas KK si quis ex hoc verum sonans non est.