Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 13, 2023
Hope child girl survived half term unscathed and unharmed from her abusive mother. Hopefully no toys were lobbed at her 'obnoxious, lying' daughter.

I hope child boy was able to practice his counting and was shown some positive ways to respond to his emotions without just lashing out (like his mum).

Thank god they're going back to the safety of school.
According to everyone in here you can’t mention kids, if you do you’re a nonce .
Sorry Karen you’re a nonce.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Sounds the same as you, as that was your name before, still locking your kid in a room, still getting off your face everyday, still kidnapping kids, or are you the one that just harms them
Oooh have I switched characters, this is excellent! Who am I now? Just so I can act the role, give me some background info please. Can you get stuff to remove fake tan? Is that in the 241 offer in Savers too?

Apr 16, 2023
@walking STI Do you know the definition of the word nonce? You are saying repeatedly she has sexually molested a child. K is a lot of things, to the best of my knowledge she's not a paedophile
And how do you know 🤔, and paedophile's also have picture's of other peoples kids that shouldn't be on phone just like KK

Apr 16, 2023
Call me what you like, I do like the North Korean leader s I won’t lie but on my life lads, why are you replying to the year 7s? 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like vape time in the toilets at lunch these last few threads. Reign your grown arses in and ignore the woodlouse ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Agree bored of them now all on ignore, hopefully go back to the thread they actually started, which didn't go to plan