Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Woooooooooo hold on a minute. have your kids turned into adults since Thursday??? Thursday you discuss your kids school and the mums there. If you’re going to lie KK you fing thick t, at least go back and check what you’ve previously said. Kids Thursday - today adults. do me they grew up quick.
Her kids have aged as fast as Paul 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
I've just caught up from Friday, I think someone needs to call a psychiatrist. The same person posting from different accounts is sad but absolutely insane 🤦‍♀️
I think it’s hilarious how “they” all log in together minutes apart and like each others posts and quote each other or posting immediately after each whilst thinking “they” are making any sort of difference and saying “they” all know each other in real life.

What is sad is calling us out for being lame, sad, obsessed or whatever trope “they” used for being on a gossip forum discussing an appalling woman and mother. Whilst “they” are doing exactly the same thing. Irony or better yet hypocrisy clearly goes over “their” head/s

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
I think it’s hilarious how “they” all log in together minutes apart and like each others posts and quote each other or posting immediately after each whilst thinking “they” are making any sort of difference and saying “they” all know each other in real life.

What is sad is calling us out for being lame, sad, obsessed or whatever trope “they” used for being on a gossip forum discussing an appalling woman and mother. Whilst “they” are doing exactly the same thing. Irony or better yet hypocrisy clearly goes over “their” head/s

It really is unhinged behaviour. It's almost like how dare Paul reject her, he will pay the price! She needs help

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
It really is unhinged behaviour. It's almost like how dare Paul reject her, he will pay the price! She needs help
I think she / they need to remember that I wouldn't be here if she hadn't plastered me all over social, and the fact she is a jealous, vindictive, toxic human being with serious issues that need addressing. Oh, and she is a t

Apr 12, 2023
Or the amount of women he has harassed who knocked him back on a friendship??

Or the amount of hours he has continued to talk about Kayleigh?

How many months have you been sat on this forum discussing Kayleigh again? 6 months ? Odd.
“Knocked him back on a friendship”

Are you actually ok? You were the one who got knocked back but this is how you see the situation?

I know I’ve said this before but do me I’d hate to be inside that head of yours, your sense of reality…..well it’s genuinely terrifying 🤯 those poor kids will more than likely just repeat your cycle of being messed up because they know no different 🤯

Apr 12, 2023
This is the terrifying thing really, it is actually that she still thinks so much of herself even with all the evil she has done and she still thinks how dare he reject me!

It’s bloody scary that she shows zero understanding of the situation she’s an actual Pycho, thank the powers that be you made a good judgement Paul because she is dangerous her obsessions with you and Jodie and now her new one Laura, well let’s be thankful that none of your addresses have been shared by online weirdos like forehead because I’d be genuinely concerned for your safety at this point and she needs more than help, it needs locking up!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
“Knocked him back on a friendship”

Are you actually ok? You were the one who got knocked back but this is how you see the situation?

I know I’ve said this before but do me I’d hate to be inside that head of yours, your sense of reality…..well it’s genuinely terrifying 🤯 those poor kids will more than likely just repeat your cycle of being messed up because they know no different 🤯
I think we can come to the conclusion that NO she is most certainly not OK. Her brain does not work like a normal human being, her perspective on reality is just completely off, and this is what she is teaching her kids. There is no hope.

Apr 12, 2023
I think we can come to the conclusion that NO she is most certainly not OK. Her brain does not work like a normal human being, her perspective on reality is just completely off, and this is what she is teaching her kids. There is no hope.
And before she thinks this means she has ADHD or Autism or whatever she’s diagnosing herself with today for extra cash, ADHD and autism don’t make you unhinged and vile!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
A twisted t at that. What you think annoys her more, the rejection or the fact everyone likes you? :ROFLMAO:
Good question. I think she is just genuinely toxic, if things don't go her way, she makes it her mission to try and destroy that person's life. Contacting family members, contacting employers etc etc. She clearly has anger management issues which is concerning around venerable people.

To answer your question, it's both. I have said before she should get help, even meds to help, not Colombian marching powder up the toot though

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
This is the terrifying thing really, it is actually that she still thinks so much of herself even with all the evil she has done and she still thinks how dare he reject me!

It’s bloody scary that she shows zero understanding of the situation she’s an actual Pycho, thank the powers that be you made a good judgement Paul because she is dangerous her obsessions with you and Jodie and now her new one Laura, well let’s be thankful that none of your addresses have been shared by online weirdos like forehead because I’d be genuinely concerned for your safety at this point and she needs more than help, it needs locking up!
Hiya, what’s a pycho?

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Good question. I think she is just genuinely toxic, if things don't go her way, she makes it her mission to try and destroy that person's life. Contacting family members, contacting employers etc etc. She clearly has anger management issues which is concerning around venerable people.

To answer your question, it's both. I have said before she should get help, even meds to help, not Colombian marching powder up the toot though
And she’s been like this for what, 5 years. I’ve watched her fall out with so many people on line, and it’s always been because of her. Because of her mouth. Her attempts at controlling that person has always failed. She was massively needy to many of her ex friends. The amount of people she’s tried to ruin is crazy. In my world, if you fall out with someone you just move on. For her, she just becomes obsessed with that person to the point if she “can’t have them” as a friend then god fing help them. That’s not normal. My friends laugh at what I show them because it’s not normal behaviour.

who in their right mind contacts peoples family if that person no longer wants to be friends with them?? She’s an absolute fing nutter.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Tragic thing is even after all this is if Paul wanted to see her again (not that you would Paul) she would probably embrace it with open arms. Look at her fall out with her large forheaded demon acquaintance, they trampled all over each other then all of a sudden friends again. She is so needy to have someone in her life, they slated each other all over social media, KK was brutal about her northern chum on social media (usual form of how she reacts to relationships ending) but maybe they bonded over how badly they treat 'their' children?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
And she’s been like this for what, 5 years. I’ve watched her fall out with so many people on line, and it’s always been because of her. Because of her mouth. Her attempts at controlling that person has always failed. She was massively needy to many of her ex friends. The amount of people she’s tried to ruin is crazy. In my world, if you fall out with someone you just move on. For her, she just becomes obsessed with that person to the point if she “can’t have them” as a friend then god fing help them. That’s not normal. My friends laugh at what I show them because it’s not normal behaviour.

who in their right mind contacts peoples family if that person no longer wants to be friends with them?? She’s an absolute fing nutter.
She likes to spin the narrative that she is being harassed, stalked, she even stated several times that I groomed her FFS. I did think that she used strike first with her posts. But I think she lives such a Walter Mitty lifestyle, in her head the lies she spews blend into her own reality, if that makes sense?