Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 18, 2023
Not as painful as the Alexa up Kayleigh’s I imagine.

I could ask you lot the same question.

Do you even recognise how obsessed and aggressive you come across? The repetition is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. It’s not getting you anywhere fast is it?
If it’s not entertaining you why you still here? Who’s trying to get anywhere fast? We’re here for the long haul, don’t think anyone plans to stop discussing the s show scum you are anytime soon!

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
If you’ve got time to sit on a “WhatsApp with strangers” talking politics you’ve got time to get yourself a job or perhaps get off your arse and lobby for change within the system 😉

May 23, 2023
If you’ve got time to sit on a “WhatsApp with strangers” talking politics you’ve got time to get yourself a job or perhaps get off your arse and lobby for change within the system 😉
Ok mum! How about I don’t and say I did? 🤣🤣
22 year long CAREER and not once had to flash my gash during that time 🤣🤣 unless you count the time I fell through a door and half the uk grime scene saw what I had for breakfast 👀🤣 jammer ended up name checking me in a song after that so couldn’t have been that bad whatever it was they saw 🤌🏾🤣
I would have written this on my thread but dust balls over there 😭

Anyways moving on, it is amazing how many sound minded people agree that she’s parenting terribly but nothing is being done about it, are there that many s parents in her part of the world that they just can’t keep up?

Apr 17, 2023
Being in a WhatsApp group doesn’t mean you sit in it all day every day. Are you not able to differentiate between the two?

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Not as painful as the Alexa up Kayleigh’s I imagine.

I could ask you lot the same question.

Do you even recognise how obsessed and aggressive you come across? The repetition is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. It’s not getting you anywhere fast is it?
Do you even realise that everything you come on here and say about others, could be said about you .. it clearly does entertain you because you are here daily, you love it 😍

May 23, 2023
Being in a WhatsApp group doesn’t mean you sit in it all day every day. Are you not able to differentiate between the two?
Trust me I have to mute it most days cos (if you correct that you’re KK) the notifications do my head in but sometimes the discussions are so interesting and have more than once changed my opinion on certain subjects, but alas I should be bouncing my tits off of my kids bunk beds to make some spare cash instead I suppose? 😫

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Again this statement could be said about you ..🤪 you have alot of passion in advocating for people who have been knocked back, perhaps try using it somewhere it would be useful.

Apr 17, 2023
Trust me I have to mute it most days cos (if you correct that you’re KK) the notifications do my head in but sometimes the discussions are so interesting and have more than once changed my opinion on certain subjects, but alas I should be bouncing my tits off of my kids bunk beds to make some spare cash instead I suppose? 😫
I mute all my GC because sometimes they are incessant 😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
I’m in a WhatsApp politics gc with a bunch of strangers, we just chat about current affairs etc and somebody posted some stats about kids going to school not potty trained. Led me to mention KK, all that was said was the not being able to count to 10 thing and the school with no underwear thing. No mention of her private life etc. and they all asked if it had been reported. Glad it’s not just us ‘trolls’ who think her behaviour is fed and they don’t even know the half of it! 👀
Im my opinion it's not the teacher's job at school to potty train kid's it's the parent's job another thing KK wanted the school to do, it's lazy parenting, along with sending kid's to school in no underwear

May 23, 2023
Im my opinion it's not the teacher's job at school to potty train kid's it's the parent's job another thing KK wanted the school to do, it's lazy parenting, along with sending kid's to school in no underwear
Mate none of my kids go to school until they can articulate and go toilet by themselves for my own paranoid safeguarding reasons and then some parents just let them go in without underwear 🤷🏽‍♀️

May 23, 2023
Don't forget eating, that's her passion. She said so on the voice notes
Life evolves around it mate 🥰 my life revolves around my children so that they can actually evolve into the best ever humans but once more alas, TikTok likes and being somebody that not one single person likes seems more important to some people 👋🏽