Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
No one said he visited Kayleigh’s home you utter Retard . What I have said is Kayleigh was bashed having MEN ( Paul isn’t the only man on earth believe it or not ) around her kids from the internet so why is Jodie also not being bashed for doing the same thing
No Paul isn't the only man on earth, KK knows that as she's had half of Dunstable in her house and a clunge as for the R word you have just used FK OFF KK YOU SICK FAT b

Apr 16, 2023
Like I say , there is no law to stop anyone from contacting another on social media . A lot of you would benefit with a quick chat from his ex wife . Maybe then it would finally be known from someone other than Kayleigh what a freak he actually is .
We know what Paul is he's a man aged between 45- 86 he paid for a six course meal and more, he listened to her waffling hours of s and the only reason she's triggered is because he wanted fk all to do with her, but KK even more passed now she found out Jodie and Paul spend time together and it's clearly passed her right off 🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
We know what Paul is he's a man aged between 45- 86 he paid for a six course meal and more, he listened to her waffling hours of s and the only reason she's triggered is because he wanted fk all to do with her, but KK even more passed now she found out Jodie and Paul spend time together and it's clearly passed her right off 🤣
All this because I like carbanara without cream.

Apr 16, 2023
You’re not making a point . We all know Paul wasn’t around Kayleigh’s kids or her home . However Kayleigh was bashed multiple times when she’s had men around her kids . So why is that not ok for Kayleigh but perfectly acceptable for Jodie ?
Yet again the men that was at KK's she didn't even know their name and one was on a sex offender's register and one turned up not very happy whilst her kids were there, what part do you not get

Apr 16, 2023
Not an allegation when Kayleigh has the conversations from his ex wife though is it? Something you are all more than welcome to get hold of yourselves . If Paul was this victim he makes out to be , ask why yourself WHY he hasn’t been to the police ,
Well since KK is on here all the time she can show proof, but guess what it won't happen as there's nothing to show, now do yourself a favour KK / not KK off you fk

Apr 16, 2023
Is it still rambling? All I hear is massive contradictions, use of the word retard (which will upset the KK possè), and a bitter, uneducated, beast of a tangerine who is clearly very triggered right now and is having an emotional outburst that they cannot control, a bit like a toddler.
Don't forget the panic attack

Apr 16, 2023
IF she did go to the police, she would be opening a bigger can of worms for herself than she has done already. I feel she’s trying to make us ‘dislike’ Paul, to stop him coming here and sharing the things he has. She’s probably furious with Yam for the recently sharing the voice notes over TT, so likely out to do what she can to stop them from being friends. Extremely toxic behaviour.
That's exactly what she's trying to do turn it all on Paul well it's not working KK your just making yourself look

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
That's exactly what she's trying to do turn it all on Paul well it's not working KK your just making yourself look
Of course. We can all see through her on here. She’s desperate to turn this around on Paul or for someone In here to contact his ex and then she can say how we do the same as her- blah blah blah. It’s all very predictable with KK.

Apr 16, 2023
I totally agree. Although I have always thought that those children are literally desperate for her attention, that they resort to any behaviour as attention is attention, right?
I’ve not followed her since Briah was a baby, and the amount of times KK would have her stuck in a bouncer (including one time the babies bouncer was on her kitchen work top) whilst KK rambled into her phone (also seen stories of KK leaving the baby to cry whilst rambling on into her phone, even as a new born) where as Bobby would he shoved in the living room with a dummy and a tablet. I’d go as far as saying she has no interest in those children. I don’t even think she likes the girl, judging from the voice note.
And this is why the kid's are the way they are, what a life them two are going to have when older

Apr 16, 2023
All because I had dinner at Jodie's with her partner and the carbanara was banging? do me! KWC needs some time in a padded cell. I thought Harry Potter was a work of fiction until I read this complete and utter bollocks. For those that are interested, my ex wife has not been contacted, has not made any comments to Kayleigh or the entities, did not report me to the police and did not make me homeless. Proof! I hear the entities cry! I don't need to, but by all means post whatever messages and voice notes from my ex that you wish. Go on, have a go
Notice how 1 muppet pops off and here come the others she's fkn tragic