Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Dim Dan is kind of trapped because of the kids. Tanya though I don't know what her excuses is for forgiving the things that were said about her and the kids. The coke must have rotted her brain and judgement.
I agree with the latter- but If I can say with absolute certainty, If I done a fraction of what KK has, my partner would take our children and be gone. I agree with the being trapped to a certain extent but I’d not see a child of mine being abused or neglected by the other parent and allow it or condone it.

Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh contacted the ex wife back last year . I didn’t say she contacted her today . I can vouch Kayleigh hasn’t contacted her today . This was a few weeks after she contacted the daughter , and they spoke breifly again around Xmas .
Read again what Karen has wrote KAYLEIGH HAS BEEN ON STORIES SAYING SHE HAS NOT CONTACTED THE EX WIFE FFS🤪

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t support what she’s done Jodie can’t you read ? I have said I don’t support her actions ! Just because I know her doesn’t mean I know or been told things she’s not wanted me to know ? I have just said I’m finding out more and more about Kayleigh every time I log on here and read through the pages .
Well she's just made you out to be a liar as according to her she hasn't been in touch with the ex

Apr 16, 2023
Ok . I only heard the voice notes yesterday . Kayleigh said they were ‘edited’ and not her . She told me Jodie and Paul made them up and said it’s her voice put over some type to talk text ? I obviously don’t believe her on that . But to answer you , I am sickened .
Aw fk off if you believe that your as thick as her ,KAYLEIGH they are you 100% ,you really are 1 thick fkn b

Apr 16, 2023
Ok . I only heard the voice notes yesterday . Kayleigh said they were ‘edited’ and not her . She told me Jodie and Paul made them up and said it’s her voice put over some type to talk text ? I obviously don’t believe her on that . But to answer you , I am sickened .
Didn't read the full lot ,glad you don't believe her

Apr 16, 2023
It’s not what she’s told me . It’s what I have seen . I saw the messages as did Tanya and Aileen .
You do know KK likes to send message's to herself it wouldn't be the first time she has done it either, she made out someone had called her kids an awful name YET turns out is was clearly her

Apr 12, 2023
And we all know KK won't call her out so aggressively because she will be s scared of the repercussions. If Paul got those voicenotes from KK can you imagine what shes sent to 6 head. In fact I'm surprised we didn't get any voicenotes of her slagging off 7 head the way she threw Tanya under the bus.
This Is why she’s denying and pretending it’s not her sharing the pics of Paul’s Ex wife, she knows now she’s royally fed up so she’s panicking, especially as her address is in circulation!!!

Last edited:

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
This w

This Is why she’s denying and pretending it’s not her sharing the pics of Paul’s Ex wife, she knows now she’s royally fed up so she’s panicking, especially as her address is in circulation!!!
It’s only herself and Paul who would know who his ex wife is, surely? So it’s safe to say that was her hence why she’s not been back since 🤘🏼

Apr 12, 2023
Dim Dan is kind of trapped because of the kids. Tanya though I don't know what her excuses is for forgiving the things that were said about her and the kids. The coke must have rotted her brain and judgement.
Probably scared of something else she’s shared with the child abuser, we know she gets universal credit while getting cash in hand and she does coke thanks to Kayleigh so probably has other stuff she’s told her and she’s worried she’s so loose lipped!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I agree with the latter- but If I can say with absolute certainty, If I done a fraction of what KK has, my partner would take our children and be gone. I agree with the being trapped to a certain extent but I’d not see a child of mine being abused or neglected by the other parent and allow it or condone it.
This is why he lives up to his name dim dan