Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
No, sorry need to call this one out. Regardless of who she is, what she is, what she has done, you cannot wish someone dead like that. Think it to yourself, maybe, but don't put that kind of wish in writing in a public place. Nothing is so bad that you would rather see a person un-alived.
Exactly what she wants as well. Then she can claim the malicious troll bollocks 🙄 same s different accounts ffs 👀🤣

Apr 12, 2023
You do understand that wishing death upon somebody online is actually trolling right?
Nobody likes KK or her many personalities but wishing death upon a mother of two just because they’re a scummy sty parent, neighbour and person is a bit much. Specially since it’s the second time you’ve written something like that on here 👀
Don’t worry it’s only desperate KKK making her own content AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣

If you notice when the thread goes quiet a new profile pops up asking about the old hog, imagine your life is that fing dull that you need to pretend to chat s about yourself, god help those kids because that t needs locking up 🤡

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Don’t worry it’s only desperate KKK making her own content AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣

If you notice when the thread goes quiet a new profile pops up asking about the old hog, imagine your life is that fing dull that you need to pretend to chat s about yourself, god help those kids because that t needs locking 🤡
Honestly none of these accounts make it hard for us do they? 😭

Apr 12, 2023
I don't know if the latest Patricia is Kayleigh or not. It does make me smile that the frenzied victim vlogs about the 59 year old father of 2 who is obsessed, Kraken who is obsessed, everyone is obsessed get no bites, a new Patricia turns up stirring the pot
She’s begging for attention at any opportunity, good or bad!

She really is just a beg like Lou 🤡

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Feck off with your pathetic narrative of every other username here is her , I ain’t her and I said what I said repercussions or not. Least I’m fing brave enough to admit it . Don’t fing come for me with your troll s when you’re sat here on a forum for gossip . Kinda makes you look like a t to be honest love x

Reactions: hen
May 23, 2023
Feck off with your pathetic narrative of every other username here is her , I ain’t her and I said what I said repercussions or not. Least I’m fing brave enough to admit it . Don’t fing come for me with your troll s when you’re sat here on a forum for gossip . Kinda makes you look like a t to be honest love x
Wow. So serious 🤫

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
You definitely sound like kk even her favourite word t 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
You do understand that wishing death upon somebody online is actually trolling right?
Nobody likes KK or her many personalities but wishing death upon a mother of two just because they’re a scummy sty parent, neighbour and person is a bit much. Specially since it’s the second time you’ve written something like that on here 👀
The only person who hates KK enough to say something like this is KK. Perhaps her kids will have a few choice words once they're old enough to realise though.

Apr 12, 2023
I am not her and I deleted my post on reflection it was pretty childish but yeah I hold my hands up and I’m sorry . I’m not her though so try again.
You can do off ya silly t, You apologise then go in with “so try again” you’re as thick as Kkk that’s for sure! No one gives a do really who you are, you can be the fat hog or whoever the do you want but it’s the second time you’ve mentioned her and death in a post so you’re clearly a sick f and that’s the long and the short of it, we’re here on a gossip site to discuss and call out how vile she has been and continues to be but we don’t act like her here so get fed talking like that! 🤡

And before you do your usual and say I’m angry, I’m not I’m just very sweary in general 😘

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
You can do off ya silly t, You apologise then go in with “so try again” you’re as thick as Kkk that’s for sure! No one gives a do really who you are, you can be the fat hog or whoever the do you want but it’s the second time you’ve mentioned her and death in a post so you’re clearly a sick f and that’s the long and the short of it, we’re here on a gossip site to discuss and call out how vile she has been and continues to be but we don’t act like her here so get fed talking like that! 🤡

And before you do your usual and say I’m angry, I’m not I’m just very sweary in general 😘
You could have Tourettes 🤭

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable

Oooo who got out the wrong side of the bed today ? Just block me or press ignore if you think I’m a “sick f” I couldn’t give a hoot love :) I’m here for the exact same reason . Just because you don’t like the fact I’m not in your sad lil clique and you are uncomfortable with who I may or may not be doesn’t mean you should jump to conclusions. Swear your little heart out baby girl the worlds your sausage 😅

Apr 12, 2023
Oooo who got out the wrong side of the bed today ? Just block me or press ignore if you think I’m a “sick f” I couldn’t give a hoot love :) I’m here for the exact same reason . Just because you don’t like the fact I’m not in your sad lil clique and you are uncomfortable with who I may or may not be doesn’t mean you should jump to conclusions. Swear your little heart out baby girl the worlds your sausage 😅
I don’t think, I know you’re sick Kayleigh 🐷

How was your social services catch up 😉

Goodnight “Love”