Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Oooo who got out the wrong side of the bed today ? Just block me or press ignore if you think I’m a “sick f” I couldn’t give a hoot love :) I’m here for the exact same reason . Just because you don’t like the fact I’m not in your sad lil clique and you are uncomfortable with who I may or may not be doesn’t mean you should jump to conclusions. Swear your little heart out baby girl the worlds your sausage 😅
Why are you commenting amongst a ‘sad lil clique’ please? What are you gaining from speaking on this gossip forum which you clearly dislike? Very confusing

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
At least change how you speak if you’re pretending to be someone else Dummy!
Thick as s!

🎵 Boring boring Kayleigh 🎵

Wants to prove she's not KKK but is as bitter about being shunned from GG AS KKK 💀 she's not doing herself any favours, she starts off half normal then her poisonous c*nt self comes out 😂 every 👏 single 👏 time 👏

"Soooooooo many accounts, just sooooo many pages" 🤣

May 23, 2023
Wants to prove she's not KKK but is as bitter about being shunned from GG AS KKK 💀 she's not doing herself any favours, she starts off half normal then her poisonous c*nt self comes out 😂 every 👏 single 👏 time 👏

"Soooooooo many accounts, just sooooo many pages" 🤣
fing kills me mate. Imagine still flicking your bean over a forum that’s been dead for half a decade 💀
Poor Jane 😭