Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
God she is not planning to move in with Dan is she
She may aswell as we all know she's been claiming separate yet still cohabiting with Dan, maybe if she hadn't been such a t to an elderly man her kids would still have their home, yet she's decided to make them all homeless, might have to up route there schools and area, because along with her legs she couldn't keep it shut

Nov 21, 2023
She’s delusional regarding rent prices and what she is able to get. Her house may be old fashioned but that reflects in how low her rent is. 2 bed houses in Luton/Dunstable are around £1200-£1600 a month.
If she’s wanting to be housed by the council, she’ll be in a B&B for atleast 2 months before they give her anything - and even then it’s likely to be a flat or a maisonette.
She will 100% ‘have to’ get rid of the rabbits when she moves - another thing she just can’t commit to.

May 23, 2023
She’s delusional regarding rent prices and what she is able to get. Her house may be old fashioned but that reflects in how low her rent is. 2 bed houses in Luton/Dunstable are around £1200-£1600 a month.
If she’s wanting to be housed by the council, she’ll be in a B&B for atleast 2 months before they give her anything - and even then it’s likely to be a flat or a maisonette.
She will 100% ‘have to’ get rid of the rabbits when she moves - another thing she just can’t commit to.

Hopefully it comes with a hallway🤞🏽

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Hopefully it comes with a hallway🤞🏽

When I tell you I SCREAMED at this 🤣 this made me laugh more than when I'm referring to my hallway as "my non existent hallway" 💀

But no on a serious level I'm intrigued to see where shell end up. I'd put my money on her and Dan moving in wherever Dan was pretending to stay. I just can't see her being put in a B&B or temporary housing while she waits. I feel like she's rather continue to further do the kids lives and stability rather than secure them a semi stable home. Her delusional ego wouldn't be able to handle going in a council house after everything she's said and done🤣