Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Hello... peasant here in my mortgaged house and financed car. Oh yes that's right, I don't NEED to rent and pay someone else's mortgage and my car is on finance because I have good credit rating and a decent income to be able to afford the monthly payments. Rather than a cash payment for an old banger. Signed.... peasant.
But are you a Norfern (Cornish) one?

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
The news on Tattle is that Big KK is on the move & wait for it - the kids have a bedroom each !! Hard work pays off eh ?!! 🥴

About fuc*ing time bria was put somewhere safely on her own tbh!! And to think they'd never have had their own bedroom if she wasn't forced out!! She's changed her tune about her landlord too, bullied and harassed him, made fun of him online for years but NOW she feels sorry for him? Yeah okay ya fat cu*t🤣 now it's just the waiting game, she'll be on here onna fake account soon handing her address out, seems she's already working on it🤣

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
About fuc*ing time bria was put somewhere safely on her own tbh!! And to think they'd never have had their own bedroom if she wasn't forced out!! She's changed her tune about her landlord too, bullied and harassed him, made fun of him online for years but NOW she feels sorry for him? Yeah okay ya fat cu*t🤣 now it's just the waiting game, she'll be on here onna fake account soon handing her address out, seems she's already working on it🤣
She’s a disgrace!if walls could talk let me tell yoo 🫣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I’m sure if won’t be long before Kev Collins 2.0 has her address or another wrongen that she’s hooked up with thinking it’s some sort of flex 🤷🏽‍♀️

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I’m sure if won’t be long before Kev Collins 2.0 has her address or another wrongen that she’s hooked up with thinking it’s some sort of flex 🤷🏽‍♀️

We should do a bingo on it 🤣 I'm wondering now she's got the extra room if she'll stop pretending her and Dan have split up or if she'll still benny scam?!

And if the walls could talk they'd say a whole load of nothing just like 'lizzie' 🤣 boring b*tch man have you not got toys to pelt at your kids 🤔

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
We should do a bingo on it 🤣 I'm wondering now she's got the extra room if she'll stop pretending her and Dan have split up or if she'll still benny scam?!

And if the walls could talk they'd say a whole load of nothing just like 'lizzie' 🤣 boring b*tch man have you not got toys to pelt at your kids 🤔
If I sang like a canary on here i would have the 5.0 at my door for what I’d disclose 😉 she’d report me with no doubt as she would know who I was and right now she has me close and I’m a sitting duck because she is in a lot of trouble if I break my silence just waiting and being clever with it for now, but I promise you the tea is BREW-ing!

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
If I sang like a canary on here i would have the 5.0 at my door for what I’d disclose 😉 she’d report me with no doubt as she would know who I was and right now she has me close and I’m a sitting duck because she is in a lot of trouble if I break my silence just waiting and being clever with it for now, but I promise you the tea is BREW-ing!
😴😴😴

May 23, 2023
5.0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀