Lou @Lifewithloux

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
How can she go to court as a witness for the burglary that happend at her house when she wasn't even there? I don't get what calling her as a witness would achieve because it’s not like she was there and saw the guy so could point him out.
Sounds to me like a dealer getting back what he was owed

May 26, 2023
All of this s on her live earlier I think was a set up so she can then go on a bender!
Always someone else's fault! She'll be off her tits again later. If she really has an injunction for DV against James no matter how old it is then she's entitled to legal aid, she just can't be arsed to follow it up. She knows if she has access to the kids she'll be under a microscope and wouldn't able to continue her lifestyle

Apr 17, 2023
She just can’t understand why her kids would be upset if they see her.

james Has probably told Them about her (rightly or wrongly) in an age appropriate way and I think that it would be so disruptive to them to see her.

we all know that she chose ste and drugs over Alfie even Though the reason according to her is that he was removed because she was homeless. I’m sure that’s what mother and baby housing schemes are for🤷‍♀️

Apr 20, 2023
She said that the kids had moved house in a previous live(last week or the week before) so she doesn’t know where they live!!!

i don’t understand it if a judge did a court order to see the kids and james refuses to let her see them!!??
She's lying about the court. She doesn't have any sort of access. I'm not sure on the details, if she can appeal, but I think she's permanently barred from seeing them. The judge/court made a mistake stuff is just more lies.
As for her storming around anywhere, she'd need to beg for a bus/taxi, then she'd just stand on the corner of their street whispering into her phone.

Apr 17, 2023
She's lying about the court. She doesn't have any sort of access. I'm not sure on the details, if she can appeal, but I think she's permanently barred from seeing them. The judge/court made a mistake stuff is just more lies.
As for her storming around anywhere, she'd need to beg for a bus/taxi, then she'd just stand on the corner of their street whispering into her phone.
I know a little bit about family court from the view point of a child in the care system and that’s why I don’t believe the s she says about judges and courts.

it gets on my last nerve when she describes Alfie being brought up in a blended family that includes her! He’s not! He has One mum which is his adopted one and a birth mother which is Lou.

Aug 29, 2023
She's been blocked from her BFF Angies live so gone straight into Alex's live to moan and gift. If u remember she hates Alex because he's Angies nemesis and he blocked Lou from Miss Reds live 🙄🙄
Why did she get blocked? I've seen her in Angies comments before desperately trying to get sympathy and attention 😳😬🤣

Apr 17, 2023
Why did she get blocked? I've seen her in Angies comments before desperately trying to get sympathy and attention 😳😬🤣
she said it was coz she went into Alex’s live but that was after Angie blocked her.

i think it was coz people told Angie about female world order and how Lou is friends with her

Apr 17, 2023
she said it was coz she went into Alex’s live but that was after Angie blocked her.

i think it was coz people told Angie about female world order and how Lou is friends with her
Actually just watched a video of it and Angie said it was because anyone who goes in Alex’s lives will be blocked from her accout