Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Are people really falling for her bullshit in these lives she is doing?? Yes she does seem a bit more clear headed these days but I still don't believe a word she says. Full of herself saying she's going to be big on tik tok 😂 just wait until ste is back on the scene. I also don't believe that her begging days are over. She is definitely not to be trusted
Absolutely not but a few people are going along with it for now.

Aug 29, 2023
Are people really falling for her bullshit in these lives she is doing?? Yes she does seem a bit more clear headed these days but I still don't believe a word she says. Full of herself saying she's going to be big on tik tok 😂 just wait until ste is back on the scene. I also don't believe that her begging days are over. She is definitely not to be trusted
Her begging days definitely aren't over cos she was saying last night she's making an Amazon wishlist for Christmas 😳

Apr 30, 2023
Me either. I believe nothing that liar says.

May 23, 2023
Why does she keep asking whether I am a good person or not. She has already announced that I am the least trustworthy person apparently!
Did you see when I mentioned her crush on Ange? She admitted to putting it all on and then just carried on chatting nonchalantly about other s. A box of frog lives in that one’s lil brain I swear

May 26, 2023
I’ve not watched Lou’s lives for a while now but today is decided to see what she was up ta, how does she think it’s funny to knock on her elderly neighbours door prankin them for a dare for that wrongun Dave.. fin nasty and she has no morales.. I hope some one recorded it for tha fyp so I can share 😓🤬
fing wrong! My MIL is 80 and terrified if the door goes at night