Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
She said she’s gonna do a post advertising it as *big news* to bring traffic to her page and then gonna drop a bomb that it’s a cover story to get the accounts to her discussion 🙄
Wow...how stupid is she? Lol doesn't she realise people will just leave once they realise its just her having a discussion about Valentine's day. Anyone coming to hear the big news isn't going to hang about for Lou slurring about Valentine's with her Internet pausing and repeating every few words because her Internet is so horrendous 🤣🙄

Apr 22, 2023
Her going on about starting to do discussions on a Sunday night. So in other words she's copying Angie who does debates. This is why her 'ideas' never come to anything...nothings original, always copying someone else. I'm sure if she sat down and thought up something herself people might get behind it
If she was actually in recovery she’d have her ‘content’ there for her. There’s so many people on TikTok who are in recovering offering advice & resources etc and doing so well with engagement.
She’s clearly not clean and just an absolute waste of space that will never amount to anything

Apr 17, 2023
I don't believe for one second that she's had to.go on to different. Meds coz.she didn't turn up.to.collect.her .methadone for 3 days

It's.the only thing she has to do everyday.and she is.too.lazy.for.that (according to.her)

I.think.its.been changed.as.she is.still using drugs and she's not.stopping

Will be interesting when ste.comes.back as she can't use anything while.on this New medication

Apr 16, 2023
I don't believe for one second that she's had to.go on to different. Meds coz.she didn't turn up.to.collect.her .methadone for 3 days

It's.the only thing she has to do everyday.and she is.too.lazy.for.that (according to.her)

I.think.its.been changed.as.she is.still using drugs and she's not.stopping

Will be interesting when ste.comes.back as she can't use anything while.on this New medication
You do get taken off your methadone script if you don’t collect it for 3 days straight but to be put on subbies, she would have to opiates on her system when they tested her.

She needs to be really careful with drinking alcohol and taking diazepam if she’s on subbies

Apr 17, 2023
Just spotted Lou sending Dave Dorans a heart me.
She is forever trying to get in with the big creators.

last night is the prime example… she was trying to get all the big ones to battle her so she could promote her sunday debates she is doing and no one would accept her. Pearl did accept her and basically told her to piss off.

she later did a box battle with no big creators and had a really good time and enjoyed herself.

ive told her so many times to just do what she wants to do and she will get noticed for the right reasons but that isn’t good enough for her

Jun 21, 2023
Mew character unlocked! Who the do is mummyof2?
Exposing Sobriety Jack? For what? About being full of s about his sobriety, when he's only sober-(ish) when he's asleep, collecting money off people, asking for money etc etc.

Much like Lou herself. Sounds like she's happy to point fingers everywhere else.

(I haven't kept up with Jack in over 12 months, so if he's changed his ways, I apologize)

Apr 16, 2023
Who the hell goes in to a battle and forgets that she has 3 kids!!!

she remembered the 2 that she is not allowed to see but forgot the one she can see🤬🤬🤬🤬

and welcome to Lou’s lives to the following…

jenny tayla

dilly doe

lousass

she didnt get why the above people wanted a shout out but did it anyways
Don’t forget Connie Lingus