Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
It was about 2 am this morning when l heard her notification. When l popped on she was hyper talking to this guy. She was saying how she has his dvds and how she couldn't believe it was him and that she was going to watch his dvd again. When l clicked on his profile it was under the name of Karl Pilkington the bloke on tv. Was it se!. No wonder he was laughing at her so l took this screenshot...

Screenshot_20240205-022638_TikTok.jpg

May 7, 2023
It was about 2 am this morning when l heard her notification. When l popped on she was hyper talking to this guy. She was saying how she has his dvds and how she couldn't believe it was him and that she was going to watch his dvd again. When l clicked on his profile it was under the name of Karl Pilkington the bloke on tv. Was it se!. No wonder he was laughing at her so l took this screenshot...

Screenshot_20240205-022638_TikTok.jpg
Lmaoooooo she’s thick as s😂😂😂😂

May 26, 2023
Who the hell goes in to a battle and forgets that she has 3 kids!!!

she remembered the 2 that she is not allowed to see but forgot the one she can see🤬🤬🤬🤬

and welcome to Lou’s lives to the following…

jenny tayla

dilly doe

lousass

she didnt get why the above people wanted a shout out but did it anyways
Mick Hunt got a shout out today 😂😂😂

May 7, 2023
So the gist I got was blue skies went live on insta last night after Lou’s live had finished and NC and the OG’s of Lou’s lives were going in to watch it. Lou joined it and NC joined on her insta account. Her insta account is her real name and Lou made a comment about now knowing what NC meant.

Then Lou has said something thus morning about knowing NC’s name and she better be careful now. Then I saw in tonight’s live NC pulled Lou up about what she said and Lou denied saying that. NC has said it’s a threat, lou said Nc is lying but about 30 people backed NC and said Lou did say that.

BUT ageeeeees ago I’m talking November time, there was a conversation about Instagram and Lou knew NC’s insta handle as she said her first name in the live and MM’s first name and they both went mad and said please don’t use our first names. Someone in the live tonight said why are you lying about only learning NC’s name last night, you knew it months back- Lou denied this too 😂

I missed a big chunk after that but I saw a comment from NC that she was contacting her solicitor (not sure if that was just banter or not) I came back, NC had been blocked and people were talking about NC involving the police and Lou was getting aggy and doing her Billy big bollocks routine and saying she wasn’t bothered about the police coming round 😂😂😂

Apr 17, 2023
So the gist I got was blue skies went live on insta last night after Lou’s live had finished and NC and the OG’s of Lou’s lives were going in to watch it. Lou joined it and NC joined on her insta account. Her insta account is her real name and Lou made a comment about now knowing what NC meant.

Then Lou has said something thus morning about knowing NC’s name and she better be careful now. Then I saw in tonight’s live NC pulled Lou up about what she said and Lou denied saying that. NC has said it’s a threat, lou said Nc is lying but about 30 people backed NC and said Lou did say that.

BUT ageeeeees ago I’m talking November time, there was a conversation about Instagram and Lou knew NC’s insta handle as she said her first name in the live and MM’s first name and they both went mad and said please don’t use our first names. Someone in the live tonight said why are you lying about only learning NC’s name last night, you knew it months back- Lou denied this too 😂

I missed a big chunk after that but I saw a comment from NC that she was contacting her solicitor (not sure if that was just banter or not) I came back, NC had been blocked and people were talking about NC involving the police and Lou was getting aggy and doing her Billy big bollocks routine and saying she wasn’t bothered about the police coming round 😂😂😂
That s the gist of what happened!

It was banter from NC about the police.
But as usual.lou doesn't keep up or read the comments properly so gets very aggressive and paranoid

And as usual.no one knows what she's going through or how unwell she is !!!!!