Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yh she did. I only went in for about a minute so I don't know how it was, I don't watch love island lol when u say Porridge do u mean the 1960s sitcom or a nutritional breakfast food?
Well I can easily say it was a parcel of se, it was a mixture of all sorts, then sweet Caroline tried stir the pot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605-152357_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605-152357_TikTok.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 55

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
For some reason ste and her feel they’re too good to drink tap water.
It goes deeper than that. She has preferences on water brands. She's described evian as "creamy" and won't accept volvic. If someone wanted to sabotage her life further, they should buy her a bottle of voss, or fiji water - I bet she'd claim she could never go back to anything else and would die of dehydration.

Sep 6, 2023
It goes deeper than that. She has preferences on water brands. She's described evian as "creamy" and won't accept volvic. If someone wanted to sabotage her life further, they should buy her a bottle of voss, or fiji water - I bet she'd claim she could never go back to anything else and would die of dehydration.
If I was given water and I thought it was "creamy" I'd probably go straight to a&e thinking I'd been poisoned