Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Anyone seen Lous last 2 post on TT? Do we have any kind of context?
No idea, I'm guessing she's been in other people's lives and "twolls" have spilt the beans on her past behaviour.
All woe is me, from Lou.
Probably looking for sympathy and whatever she can beg in regards to food, money & gifts.

Aug 29, 2023
Is that a subtle hint for suckers to buy her some new clothes? 🙄
I don't know why she's asking how to resolve it, because we all know that se will be in the same heap only in a different corner.

Screenshot_20240606-165947_TikTok.jpg
Yes it looks like she's hinting for money to buy new clothes, storage boxes and paint. If she had been more careful with the wardrobe, then the door wouldn't have come off its runner and wouldn't have needed fixed. When the people came to fix they said it had to come down so once again Lous own fault. Now she wants other people to pay for her mistakes once again

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is that a subtle hint for suckers to buy her some new clothes? 🙄
I don't know why she's asking how to resolve it, because we all know that se will be in the same heap only in a different corner.

Screenshot_20240606-165947_TikTok.jpg
Was coming to say same thing, starts off poor me then bang, drop the hints in there, we'll they were nice wardrobes till Lou got her hands on them, they were broke within weeks of her being there, as for the clothes all over that's how she lives anyway even when had wardrobes there was more on floor than hung up and it will remain like that

Aug 29, 2023
Was coming to say same thing, starts off poor me then bang, drop the hints in there, we'll they were nice wardrobes till Lou got her hands on them, they were broke within weeks of her being there, as for the clothes all over that's how she lives anyway even when had wardrobes there was more on floor than hung up and it will remain like that
The photo of a big mess of clothes is hardly going to make anyone want to part with their hard earned cash to buy Lou new ones. She doesn't look after anything...she got loads of clothes with her Temu money, what happened to them? All ruined from not being put away properly most likely. Her clothes were never put away or hung up neatly even when she had her built in wardrobes. You could see everything was just rammed in all in a mess or in piles on the floor

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Haha bet she's puked. She does have a rail that she got for her "business". No doubt that'll break soon
Screenshot_2024-06-06-17-40-12-153-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
When she came live a while ago and said her wardrobes were being knocked down she was saying she didn't know what she would do with her clothes and someone asked could she use her clothes rail and Lou said it was broken. No surprises there! She's conveniently not put in her post that she was given a wardrobe so it's not like they knocked her wardrobes down and left her with nothing

Sep 6, 2023
When she came live a while ago and said her wardrobes were being knocked down she was saying she didn't know what she would do with her clothes and someone asked could she use her clothes rail and Lou said it was broken. No surprises there! She's conveniently not put in her post that she was given a wardrobe so it's not like they knocked her wardrobes down and left her with nothing
So they did replace the wardrobe? Actually didn't she buy some sorta wardrobe with her temu money also?

Apr 15, 2024
England
Exactly she showed that wardrobe the other day on live and she did have her hanging rail, IF its broke I don't no how as it only ever used to have a few clothes on, I'd say if clothes don't fit now sell them, but who the hell would want to buy them, stinking of smoke not washed and cats have probably peed and s all over them, may aswell bin the lot if don't fit

Aug 29, 2023
So they did replace the wardrobe? Actually didn't she buy some sorta wardrobe with her temu money also?
Oh i remember she got wardrobes with her temu credit. Yeah, they gave her a wardrobe. Not a fitted one like she had before but she got a freestanding wardrobe. The handymen even built it for her. It's not got as much space as her old ones but definitely big enough for a single person. Lou has so much crap. On that pile she took a photo of and put on her story there's allsorts there, clothes...even kids shoes. She hasn't seen her kids for years so why is she keeping things like that. You would think she would give to her mum to give the kids rather than just chuck in her cupboard til they dont fit them anymore. She gets nowhere when she does her 'sorting' because she won't throw anything away, just moves the piles of crap around and makes new piles. There's no order to anything in her house. I'm sure in that massive pile of clothes in her photo there must be some that fit her. She's probably too lazy to wash it. If she needs bigger clothes she should buy herself some instead of wasting her money on lots of bedding and pjs (again too lazy to wash ), Virgin tv, fags, vapes, sunbeds...the list goes on. Now she's in a contract with Virgin paying for tv+broadband aswell as her mobile and data contract she took out with O2. She said she's hoping to cancel the contract but I doubt 02 will let her as shes had it a good while now. Lou creates all her own problems through poor choices.

May 7, 2024
UK
Oh i remember she got wardrobes with her temu credit. Yeah, they gave her a wardrobe. Not a fitted one like she had before but she got a freestanding wardrobe. The handymen even built it for her. It's not got as much space as her old ones but definitely big enough for a single person. Lou has so much crap. On that pile she took a photo of and put on her story there's allsorts there, clothes...even kids shoes. She hasn't seen her kids for years so why is she keeping things like that. You would think she would give to her mum to give the kids rather than just chuck in her cupboard til they dont fit them anymore. She gets nowhere when she does her 'sorting' because she won't throw anything away, just moves the piles of crap around and makes new piles. There's no order to anything in her house. I'm sure in that massive pile of clothes in her photo there must be some that fit her. She's probably too lazy to wash it. If she needs bigger clothes she should buy herself some instead of wasting her money on lots of bedding and pjs (again too lazy to wash ), Virgin tv, fags, vapes, sunbeds...the list goes on. Now she's in a contract with Virgin paying for tv+broadband aswell as her mobile and data contract she took out with O2. She said she's hoping to cancel the contract but I doubt 02 will let her as shes had it a good while now. Lou creates all her own problems through poor choices.
Bang on!!!

Does anyone remember how little she had when she first came to SM when she was living at that homeless accommodation last year. She was on the beg for new clothes and shoes cos she had a couple of outfits, and shoes with holes in!
That big pile of crap just shows the amount of s she’s accumulated in one year 😳 That’s through bank of Carol/temu. She was huge by the time she jumped on the temu wagon. Why she was ordering size 12 is stupid IMO 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope to god one of the tradies who have been in her house have reported her for the sesspit she lives in! 🤢

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
She went live after midnight and said she'd bought 2 temu wardrobes, an adult and a child one 🤷‍♀️ she said Ste had smashed the adult one up and the children's one is still in the box. I'm sure if Ste had smashed the wardrobe we would've heard about it before now, not just when she wants a new one

Sep 6, 2023
I don't understand why she doesn't at least fold some of it on live. She can sit on her arse, talk into the camera and actually be a little bit productive.
No doubt she'd moan she can't fold clothes in the hope someone would offer to come around and do it for her. Crying "why are they doing this to me" about the jumpers