Lou @Lifewithloux

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
One disgusting, filthy, unintelligent fing mess of a woman. An absolute disgrace and she should be fing ashamed of herself - those children are best kept as far away from her as possible because they’ll live a life of chaos whilst having to listen to their fing stupid mother bleat on about how she’s so hard done to and nothing is her fault - she’s a fing dimwit.

I take propranolol for anxiety as and when required - they take the edge off by halting adrenaline production which feeds panic attacks. They sometimes make you tired due to lowering blood pressure but they don’t make you fing strung out like that tramp.

I’ve seen people on insta make out she was once a good mum who’s fell onto hard times and got addicted to drugs by circumstance. Wrong. Even when she had those kids they had no routine, life was back to front, the house was fing MANKY and so were the kids - one of them didn’t even have a proper bed. Washing everywhere, toys everywhere, no proper meals, s all over the floor and it looked like it hadn’t seen a mop in years whilst she cried about James not helping when he was working silly hours to fund her sitting on her arse. I know things don’t work in stereotypical gender roles anymore but I just thought it goes unsaid that if one partner is working to being in the money, then the one at home does that side of things. Not saying it’s easy, but she’s always been a bare minimum kind of person and let’s not forget she was heavy into opiates back then, just bevause they were prescribed doesn’t mean she wasn’t a smackhead then either.

Clean my fing arse. Everyone falling for the “I’m on a programme” s don’t understand how it works - YOU STILL GET METHADONE IF YOU TEST POSITIVE. It’s about harm reduction.

Rat. And him - Kelly’s journal said it best - waste of skin.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
One disgusting, filthy, unintelligent fing mess of a woman. An absolute disgrace and she should be fing ashamed of herself - those children are best kept as far away from her as possible because they’ll live a life of chaos whilst having to listen to their fing stupid mother bleat on about how she’s so hard done to and nothing is her fault - she’s a fing dimwit.

I take propranolol for anxiety as and when required - they take the edge off by halting adrenaline production which feeds panic attacks. They sometimes make you tired due to lowering blood pressure but they don’t make you fing strung out like that tramp.

I’ve seen people on insta make out she was once a good mum who’s fell onto hard times and got addicted to drugs by circumstance. Wrong. Even when she had those kids they had no routine, life was back to front, the house was fing MANKY and so were the kids - one of them didn’t even have a proper bed. Washing everywhere, toys everywhere, no proper meals, s all over the floor and it looked like it hadn’t seen a mop in years whilst she cried about James not helping when he was working silly hours to fund her sitting on her arse. I know things don’t work in stereotypical gender roles anymore but I just thought it goes unsaid that if one partner is working to being in the money, then the one at home does that side of things. Not saying it’s easy, but she’s always been a bare minimum kind of person and let’s not forget she was heavy into opiates back then, just bevause they were prescribed doesn’t mean she wasn’t a smackhead then either.

Clean my fing arse. Everyone falling for the “I’m on a programme” s don’t understand how it works - YOU STILL GET METHADONE IF YOU TEST POSITIVE. It’s about harm reduction.

Rat. And him - Kelly’s journal said it best - waste of skin.
Yup 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Apr 16, 2023
It's like now she has her place on that scheme and her 'house', she's given up and thinks she can do whatever she wants. Her smug face and laugh when she's talking about her wish lists etc...I could happily smash her face in with a bar of choc choc. I truly hopes someone finds out where she is going and reports her. She doesn't deserve this chance. And I hope she never sees her children again.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Why has he got his own place again?? He's been at hers since yesterday and she stayed at his on Friday. She made a big deal during the week that he wasn't allowed to stay at hers when he was supposedly homeless yet he's been there nearly all weekend. She's a fing liar
He probably has no gas or electricity

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
She seems to have gone downhill just in the last week or so tbh. What a mess…both her and her many homes. Pick your rubbish up ffs!
Since he had his cost of living payment, thing is with drug users they will take what they can afford methadone is fine if they have no money but once they get money they know they can afford the real thing!! And once one starts again so does the other you don't normally get one smack head and one straight clean partner they will pull each down and pull each other back into the drugs, I still say drug users shouldn't of been given the cost of living payment 1, its asking for them go to take drugs 2, the amount of overdoses will be higher 3, they shouldn't be spending money that others could use on drugs!! There are proper homeless people out there that would benefit from what these two have!!!

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve followed Lou for years and I’ll admit I’ve had moments in that past where I’ve felt sympathy for her, god only knows why but I guess that’s what she’s good at. I was born with a disability but I’m very lucky to be fit, healthy and mobile, I did however go to School with many others who weren’t as fortunate, they had life limiting disabilities and passed at ages of 16, 18, 26 etc. I can hand on heart say though that I never once heard any of those friends even once,moan about the hand they’d been dealt or act as if they were entitled to anything. When I watch these two wasters popping out children and living this horrible life all whilst being two of the most entitled individuals I’ve ever come across, I can’t help but feel resentment, resentment for the beautiful, kind, loving, intelligent friends who were taken too soon through no fault of their own, whilst these people get to live their lives. Ultimately it just makes me feel sad beyond belief and it confirms that life truly isn’t fair.