Lou @Lifewithloux

Shad0w

Apr 16, 2023
These wasters should not be entitled to a house, flat etc to themselves. They have 2 houses between them now, yet spend their lives in one skanky, manky, stinking pit of a room. Put them in a house share or a bedsit at best. As that’s what they need.

She’s got so many bags and piles of s for someone who has ‘nothing’. And the amount of money they waste on pop when she proudly shows off her room should make every gullible person realise they are playing you all!

I’m sure the other day there was a bong on the floor in her room. Guessing she will be quiet and depressed today cos shes got no methadone cos she took it on Saturday, and they now have no money to top up with the real thing!

Apr 12, 2023
Christ lou really did influence a lot of you, I see you all sharing your temu links. You've all just contributed to her begging. 🤢
What makes you think people used HER link? Theres about 17 Facebook groups with thousands & thousands of people links, pretty sure people on here would use them & not the person who's thread they are one 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣🤣
Plus it was around at least 3 weeks before Lou started 🤣 it's all her gullible s in their eyes followers who's clicking hers. 🤮🤢

May 7, 2023
I'm sure her local area must have a "free" Facebook page, we have a few where I live alot people give stuff away she could actually collect alot of household goods that way instead of her silly wish list, maybe she could even type up a wants list on the site for her bits and bobs she needs 🤣
They do, but she’s banned off all them for claiming to be “escaping DV” and having “ no penny to her name” when she was with ex. Strangers rallied around her to gather furniture etc to help her start from scratch and she turned her nose up in the comments saying it was asthetically pleasing kr not the vibe she was going for 😳

Apr 30, 2023
They do, but she’s banned off all them for claiming to be “escaping DV” and having “ no penny to her name” when she was with ex. Strangers rallied around her to gather furniture etc to help her start from scratch and she turned her nose up in the comments saying it was asthetically pleasing kr not the vibe she was going for 😳
What an ungrateful bag she is. I don't normally lack empathy, but with these two l have none. l hope they're on the streets soon for fleecing people even if they have been gullible 😡

May 5, 2023
What makes you think people used HER link? Theres about 17 Facebook groups with thousands & thousands of people links, pretty sure people on here would use them & not the person who's thread they are one 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣🤣
Plus it was around at least 3 weeks before Lou started 🤣 it's all her gullible s in their eyes followers who's clicking hers. 🤮🤢

Correct. I never have, never will, click on any of beggy's links. Not even her wishlist. She'll get nowt from me, ever. Zip, zilch, zero.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
She’s really sorted that room out hasn’t she…scruffy little witch. We’ve all done a dash to the shop in pjs for milk in the morning when we’ve ran out…but usually it’s at 7/8 not fing 11am when there’s no excuse not to be dressed. Thought she spent her last tenner? How’s she going the shop? Lying little fat bastard.

“I miss ste cos he knows how to make stuff out of stuff that I don’t know how to.” - rocket science those packets of micro rice 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s cried more about missing that gormless piece of s than she has about missing her kids. I hope James meets someone nice who can be a decent mummy figure to those kids - cos that thing hasn’t got a clue.