Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ha, she's discovered shien referrals, and suddenly starts posting to instagram again. Someone needs to make a diagram showing "the circle of Lou", and a little point showing where we are in the process. And oh, there's a problem with her chair, that only donations can solve? I'm shocked. Shocked.

Also "if I had a bra on, noone could call me fat". Put a bra on Lou, and I will be happy to call you fat.

Apr 17, 2023
Ha, she's discovered shien referrals, and suddenly starts posting to instagram again. Someone needs to make a diagram showing "the circle of Lou", and a little point showing where we are in the process. And oh, there's a problem with her chair, that only donations can solve? I'm shocked. Shocked.

Also "if I had a bra on, noone could call me fat". Put a bra on Lou, and I will be happy to call you fat.
Even her hands and fingers are massively fat. A bra ain't gonna help that loubeg.

May 7, 2024
UK
It's still on her IG. An everlasting thank you to LMM for her generosity.

Have a look at this pic. No idea what possessed her to take it and not once in 4 years think maybe she should remove it?
This was when she first left James and was living in a flat waiting for a house. Someone set up a gofundme and she had £50 in it. Next thing she’s bought a maccys and fags and uploaded this!

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
This was when she first left James and was living in a flat waiting for a house. Someone set up a gofundme and she had £50 in it. Next thing she’s bought a maccys and fags and uploaded this!
Just like last Christmas when Quiche sent her £70 on live for Xmas presents for 2 of the kids and she came back on live half an hour later necking enough takeaway food to feed a small village.

May 7, 2024
UK
Its the whittikers Screenshot_20240616_151723_Instagram.jpg
Did anyone hear her say her dad was getting her an ice cream? Shouldn’t it be the other way round on Father’s Day? They’ve had to come and take her out?

Lou if you budgeted your money properly you could’ve took your dad out for a meal to say thank you for the running around and borrows he’s constantly giving you. Your poor parents are pensioners!!!

CryMeARiver

Jun 9, 2024
here
Did anyone hear her say her dad was getting her an ice cream? Shouldn’t it be the other way round on Father’s Day? They’ve had to come and take her out?

Lou if you budgeted your money properly you could’ve took your dad out for a meal to say thank you for the running around and borrows he’s constantly giving you. Your poor parents are pensioners!!!
Shame she spent her last fiver on weed Friday night. How lucky is her dad getting to take moaning myrtle out for father's day and spend his pension on her

Apr 15, 2024
England
Well judging by this picture she's already took something for the pain, turning on the tears again because it's James fault she can't see the kids and they should of been with her today, it's FATHERS DAY Lou not mothers day and I say that lightly as a mother you are not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616-184132_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616-184132_Gallery.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 67
Apr 30, 2023
Well judging by this picture she's already took something for the pain, turning on the tears again because it's James fault she can't see the kids and they should of been with her today, it's FATHERS DAY Lou not mothers day and I say that lightly as a mother you are not
I've just seen it and thought she was high as well.

You've had plenty of time to sort your life out so you’ve only got yourself to blame 🙄