Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Different app now to beg people for, yes Lou it's begging, but your not begging for money🤔 do you get money from these apps or free stuff 🤷‍♀️ YES you do Lou, how about instead of begging people to join apps to fund stuff for yourself, or eating takeaways every night and smoking your green ,how about get your cats to a vet for flea and worm treatment, tagged and done, you'll get help as on benefits, also feed them so there not constantly LICKING the remanents of food off your mouth you dirty b, the germs animals carry in their mouths and your allowing them to lock your mouth 🤢🤢 scruffy dirty cow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617-113939_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617-113939_Instagram.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 122
Apr 15, 2024
England
Different app now to beg people for, yes Lou it's begging, but your not begging for money🤔 do you get money from these apps or free stuff 🤷‍♀️ YES you do Lou, how about instead of begging people to join apps to fund stuff for yourself, or eating takeaways every night and smoking your green ,how about get your cats to a vet for flea and worm treatment, tagged and done, you'll get help as on benefits, also feed them so there not constantly LICKING the remanents of food off your mouth you dirty b, the germs animals carry in their mouths and your allowing them to lock your mouth 🤢🤢 scruffy dirty cow
Looking spaced out again there Lou

Apr 22, 2023
If the cats have fleas would she get them too?
They can bite humans but they do prefer animals. If they have fleas they’re an absolute nightmare to get rid of. They go in soft furnishings, clothes, shoes and everything. She’d need to deep clean the house (not likely) and flea bomb all of the rooms and keep on top of removing them from the cats.
For the sake of how cheap and easy it is to flea them it’s not worth the risk of trying to get rid of them.

Apr 15, 2024
England
They can bite humans but they do prefer animals. If they have fleas they’re an absolute nightmare to get rid of. They go in soft furnishings, clothes, shoes and everything. She’d need to deep clean the house (not likely) and flea bomb all of the rooms and keep on top of removing them from the cats.
For the sake of how cheap and easy it is to flea them it’s not worth the risk of trying to get rid of them.
They'll be all over that s hole, flea eggs in bed 🤢🤢 clothes furniture the lot, you have to wash and hoover daily until all gone something Lou doesn't do

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why is she still not working,
How is she getting away with it? I was off sick after surgery they were on my back constantly.
Well according to Lou she's been deemed unfit to work, think she knows how to play the system as she's playing a blinder, alot of people have MH problems, weight issues etc but still get up and go to work, look after kids, run a house, but not this lazy c**t the only thing wrong with her is she's a ex druggie/ druggie, has bad legs due to her being morbidly obese due to the fact she lives on takeaways and lives in her rotten bed not moving, she suffers alot with lazyfknitis and I know how to screw the system, adding in a few of Ste's problems making out she has them aswell as they've kept him on benefits also, then top it all off with a s government who takes off the people who genuinely need the help and give to the 1s screaming MH whilst off there tits on whatever they can get there hands on THE END

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Why do I keep getting dragged into this s ffs. Been out all morning shopping, put it all away and finally sit down with a cuppa and TT. I go into Delulus live and I see Lous fake account saying bun Blueskies and Lous real accounts in there too. Next thing I know I get a msg from Lou about do knows what but I look forward to finding out 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617_132531_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_132531_TikTok.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20240617_133558_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_133558_TikTok.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20240617_133606_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_133606_TikTok.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 20240617_133649.jpg
    20240617_133649.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 121
Apr 30, 2023
Why do I keep getting dragged into this s ffs. Been out all morning shopping, put it all away and finally sit down with a cuppa and TT. I go into Delulus live and I see Lous fake account saying bun Blueskies and Lous real accounts in there too. Next thing I know I get a msg from Lou about do knows what but I look forward to finding out 🤷‍♀️
Tell her to boil her head. I wouldn't prove yourself either because she's too thick to work it out.

May 7, 2024
UK
Is it the fake blue skies account s stiring?

May 7, 2024
UK
Also wtf does bun blue skies mean? 😂 can Ihave a translator for the oldies please