Lou @Lifewithloux

May 22, 2023
Gay biatch 🤣🤣🤣

Mate it’s the fact Lou has become some kind of Obelisk type entity on here. They’ll be shrines to honour her by the end of this decade watch! 👀🤣
They won't be around for long. She will make a sob story, sell them off and use it to buy takeaways and pregabs. Don't worry though guys, she's changed. The Internet has got her wrong. Everything she puts out there herself is fake. 🙇‍♂️

Louslostkitten

Jun 19, 2024
Uk
Has she actually sold her cat for a packet of cigarettes? Just caught a bit of her live where someone asked where the cat was
Absolute horrible b%£ch. That poor kitten . Sold it for fags and sits there saying she is going to buy redbull and stuff. I'm furious.
Hopefully it's with a better owner now . Anyone that supports her is as bad as her

Sep 6, 2023
A year ago Lou's weight was OK, fairly normal now she's morbidly obese. Obviously this happens all the time for various reasons but I've never seen it happen in real time. It's sad she's fed up every opportunity she's given, how does she think she'll manage on the street when she's evicted from the bunghole.
But Lou never thinks ahead and just has a live for the moment attitude (which is fine if you have options available to you but she doesn't). She is so conditioned to everything being handed to her that she probably thinks 1) she won't be evicted 2) if she is they will give her somewhere else to live or someone will take her in. What she's not thinking ahead to is where can she possibly go if she is thrown out? I presume her parents won't take her back, she has no friends and she burned bridges with ste

Apr 15, 2024
England
But Lou never thinks ahead and just has a live for the moment attitude (which is fine if you have options available to you but she doesn't). She is so conditioned to everything being handed to her that she probably thinks 1) she won't be evicted 2) if she is they will give her somewhere else to live or someone will take her in. What she's not thinking ahead to is where can she possibly go if she is thrown out? I presume her parents won't take her back, she has no friends and she burned bridges with ste
You normally find people like her fall in s and come up smelling of roses, people need to stop wiping her arse, moddy coddling and give her a swift kick up the arse because until she gets a reality check she will not now or ever change she's always going to be the ex druggie🤭 bone idle begging scruffy tramp, and this is how her kids will know and remember her by