Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Infact it was when I had my bust up with her I unfollowed. Not lying if someone says she’s live I’ll sometimes peek but I sure as do don’t follow
I don’t understand how this is a thread talking about Lou but you’re not allowed to actually view Lou and form an opinion if you want to be here?
Clair with no e actually sounds like she addresses herself as ‘Clair with no e’ wherever she goes 🤤

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Imagine having that much time on your hands ! this is actually vile.
Yes..imagine a group of adult women laughing about the exact same situation, sitting in the person in questions live and ripping the crap out of her for this and other things.

I don't know if you personally have, but the people you associate with definitely did. They joined in, they made fun, they brought up this situation and many, many more causing distress. In fact, I'd say the people who caused Lou the most distress were the group who she thought of as friends.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Yes..imagine a group of adult women laughing about the exact same situation, sitting in the person in questions live and ripping the crap out of her for this and other things.

I don't know if you personally have, but the people you associate with definitely did. They joined in, they made fun, they brought up this situation and many, many more causing distress. In fact, I'd say the people who caused Lou the most distress were the group who she thought of as friends.
Couldn’t agree more with this statement. Does she even know her lovelies are still posting on comment cafe? I think even defending her she wouldn’t be happy. You all know how she feels about this site.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Couldn’t agree more with this statement. Does she even know her lovelies are still posting on comment cafe? I think even defending her she wouldn’t be happy. You all know how she feels about this site.
I'm pretty sure they're still laughing at her behind her back and worse, in her face too. It didn't stop them before the big fall out and every other time, so why now? It'll happen again, some are worse than others, but the sarcastic, snide, hidden jokes have been a constant throughout. Maybe Lou doesn't always see it or understand it, but it's there and 90% of the time it's what causes her paranoia and confusion.

It won't last long, it never does. There'll be another drama, another falling put and bitchfest soon.

Who needs enemies with friends like that?

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I'm pretty sure they're still laughing at her behind her back and worse, in her face too. It didn't stop them.before the big fall out and every other time, so why now? It'll happen again, some are worse than others, but the sarcastic, snide, hidden jokes have been a constant throughout. Maybe Lou doesn't always see it or understand it, but it there's and 90% of the time it's what causes her paranoia and confusion.

It won't last long, it never does. There'll be another drama, another falling put and bitchfest soon.

Who needs enemies with friends like that?
Shhh remember we aren’t allowed opinions like that in here! The lovelies are toxic mean girls and I think more and more people are opening their eyes to the fact.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Ooopps, I forgot that 😂
Most definitely, they are mean girls, but there's maybe 2 or 3 ringleaders and the rest follow like brainless sheep 🐑
Im all for trolling her but they’ve literally got group chats to slate her in while they pretend to be her friend and gift her on tiktok. Thats some proper level of fed up if you ask me. Playing on Lous vulnerability if we want to go there…