Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Seems there's a few who have been cashing in on Jay slater have went off the app, they should be ashamed of themselves
There was an account called no_return calling them out last night for conspiracy theories and the accusations against his family and friends, top of his hit list was Lou along with Jessiejay, Helen comet, Lauren Colley and a few more

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715_211509_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715_211509_TikTok.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20240715_205458_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715_205458_TikTok.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 80

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
We all know lou loves a box but didn't get in there!
Fair play for calling them out, I would love to see what she made off the back of jay, I know it's not like hayley comet gift money, wonder if she donated any to the go fund me?

Lou if your reading this which I know you do,you went and got court papers about people involved in the case, you searched then and tracked them down on social media, spoke to people both over message, email and phone! Now all you need to do is put that effort in to go to court and see your kids! But I think I'm starting to believe she isn't allowed to see them till they 18, I would be fighting tooth and nail walking across hot coals constantly calling chasing up my case to see my kids!
They would probably walk past each other in the street and not have a clue who each other are at this point, it's all about the baby (that's a strange adoption as well confuses me how they let her see him at her home) but she mentions the other when attention is needed but you can see its not the truth she is speaking

Oh will I remember has she given up the medical weed route now? I can't believe she thought you pay £50 and get it free on prescription 😂
It ranges for £130 per month plus depending on what you want! The £50 is for the consultation and to get it legally

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Fair play for calling them out, I would love to see what she made off the back of jay, I know it's not like hayley comet gift money, wonder if she donated any to the go fund me?

Lou if your reading this which I know you do,you went and got court papers about people involved in the case, you searched then and tracked them down on social media, spoke to people both over message, email and phone! Now all you need to do is put that effort in to go to court and see your kids! But I think I'm starting to believe she isn't allowed to see them till they 18, I would be fighting tooth and nail walking across hot coals constantly calling chasing up my case to see my kids!
They would probably walk past each other in the street and not have a clue who each other are at this point, it's all about the baby (that's a strange adoption as well confuses me how they let her see him at her home) but she mentions the other when attention is needed but you can see its not the truth she is speaking

Oh will I remember has she given up the medical weed route now? I can't believe she thought you pay £50 and get it free on prescription 😂
It ranges for £130 per month plus depending on what you want! The £50 is for the consultation and to get it legally
fing hell I didn't realise she'd gone that far!!
I haven't paid much attention to the case, popped in lives and only stayed if they're kicking off lol saw that Lauren Colley live earlier, she said all the arguing was prearranged and all for views

Apr 15, 2024
England

I bet she's made quite a bit off the back of Jay, just like alot of other people which I think is absolutely disgusting, as for her kids I'm with you I believe she's not allowed to see them till 18 and by then they most likely won't want anything to do with her

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
So, that's Lou's new approach then - find someone who's gone missing and hold endless dull lives to "raise awareness", wait until they show up (dead or alive) and then move onto the next. Sometimes harvesting gifts, sometimes just glad to have the company.

Who are you raising awareness to Lou? A bunch of terminally online fishwives who band about wild conspiracies. Do something with your life ffs.

Apr 15, 2024
England
So, that's Lou's new approach then - find someone who's gone missing and hold endless dull lives to "raise awareness", wait until they show up (dead or alive) and then move onto the next. Sometimes harvesting gifts, sometimes just glad to have the company.

Who are you raising awareness to Lou? A bunch of terminally online fishwives who band about wild conspiracies. Do something with your life ffs.
The gifts wnt stay off for long, does nothing unless it benefits her

Sep 6, 2023
She's been in someone's box all day from all the Jay Slater drama happily collecting gifts. She's got herself some new followers now who don't know what an absolutely vile t she is
Bragging about new man on the scene. He delivers her letters to her but not a postman I don't think. New mod named marvelman (ms.marvel?) blocked me so can't see anything else she's saying 😞

Apr 16, 2023
She's posted a video about her other two kids. Saying about a court order. I thought James had taken the kids from her? She is an absolute liar liar how she says James is withholding the kids. She has admitted there is a court order the stupid fat t.
Just saw this. She really is a complete t. I hope those children never have anything to do with her again.
I just feel sorry for Alfie being forced to see her.