Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
All the lives have turned into drama lives now and there's Lou slap bang in the middle. She seems to have money at the moment. She's living on takeaways, junk food and the old school cakes back. Been said in Laurens live that Jessie's been sending her money and Lous on the packet. I can believe the money but not sure about the rest
Who's funding it these days?

May 7, 2024
UK
If we can all remember that rant she did on live once when someone brought up her kids and she said “don’t speak on my children” and punched at her phone saying “you’ll get this 👊

And she’s been speaking about Jay for how many weeks now? even now he’s gone god rest his soul she’s still raking over everything and pointing fingers.

Absolutely disgusting human being! I hope her kids see one day how much energy she had for a stranger but didn’t have for them 🤬

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
That one she goes live with ‘ 🖤💚 777’ or something like that, she was so high when I saw her live. The eyes were rolling. Not the best person for Lou to latch on to!!
Her names Jessiejay, shes got a few accounts. She's a nasty piece of work! Pretends to be nice but very manipulative, she'll rip Lou apart when she turns on her. Ex junkie, thief and jailbird so right up Lous street. Lauren said in her live that Jessieajay is sending Lou money

May 7, 2024
UK
Her names Jessiejay, shes got a few accounts. She's a nasty piece of work! Pretends to be nice but very manipulative, she'll rip Lou apart when she turns on her. Ex junkie, thief and jailbird so right up Lous street. Lauren said in her live that Jessieajay is sending Lou money
Have you seen it when Jessie loses her rag? I’ve seen her shout at Lou a few times and a couple of times Lou’s let it slide and a couple lou’s put her in her place and told her where to go. So is Jessie the new Carol then? I know Jessie’s got BPD she’s a vulnerable person herself without Lou latching on.

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Have you seen it when Jessie loses her rag? I’ve seen her shout at Lou a few times and a couple of times Lou’s let it slide and a couple lou’s put her in her place and told her where to go. So is Jessie the new Carol then? I know Jessie’s got BPD she’s a vulnerable person herself without Lou latching on.
I think Jessie's a manipulator herself. She always starts a live saying she doesn't want to go live and she's only there to block accounts, sort out subs or mods and change her picture. Next thing she's saying 'if you're in here you may aswell tap the screen' then she'll threaten to end the live if people don't do it. Always says she doesn't want to talk about Jay aswell but continues to talk about him daily

May 7, 2024
UK
She fired up her live like she was a news reporter in Southport! She had the news on her tv and was just relaying what anyone with access to the news already knew.
Someone in her box kept saying “we can’t be speculating” and Lou kept saying speculations. “I wonder if this happened” “how did they get access”
Just stop!!

This will be her next money making scheme. Shame on her!

May 7, 2024
UK
She was saying the perpetrator gained access to a day care centre? Dunno if this was facts or just Lou land facts but she was slagging off the day care centres security system and brought up a day she tried to see her kids at their school and she couldn’t gain access because kids dad had told school she wasn’t allowed to see them. She was saying how can some random person walk into a day care centre. Again speculation! this was yesterday right after it had happened. She had no evidence of this or who this person was.

She kept saying “I’d be devastated if that was my kids” well she probably wouldn’t be told straight away anyway. She’d hear it from her mam not the school! That says it all!

I hope she continues to get s online cos people were on her comments calling her disgusting. Her mods just kept blocking them all 😳