Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
That poor cat. Not even a year old. And she will be rubbing her hands in glee thinking about how much to sell them for.
Honestly she needs reporting as those cats will not be chipped.
She can't even care for a fing cat right! She was blaming everyone but herself last night. The woman for giving her 2 cats instead of one, the pdsa and rspca for not giving her free chipping and neutering. Never Lous fing fault! The amount of money she's spent on weed and takeaways since she had them she could've easily paid for their care but she's just bone idle. She could've even asked her parents to pay for it for her bday but she preferred that stupid bunny chair that I've seen her sit in once. In human years that poor cat is 12 years old and just given birth to triplets that are more than likely her brothers. Well done Lou, you're nothing but a selfish t!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
That poor cat. Not even a year old. And she will be rubbing her hands in glee thinking about how much to sell them for.
She'll be trying to flog them as quickly as possible as well. I give it a month, at most, before she's trying to shift them off. Less if she gets skint, or finds someone that will swap them for pregabs.

Poor cats, poor kittens. Shame on you Lou. You were told, time and time again, that if you didn't get them seen to, they were going to have inbred kittens. And the worst thing is? This will happen again. And again. And again.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I hope she sells them as soon as they are old enough otherwise they are probably gonna be breeding with each other, leading to all kinds of inbreeding complications.

Because she was letting both cats go out, I’m just hoping the girl got pregnant by a cat that isn’t her brother 😩

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She could've even asked her parents to pay for it for her bday but she preferred that stupid bunny chair that I've seen her sit in once. In human years that poor cat is 12 years old and just given birth to triplets that are more than likely her brothers. Well done Lou, you're nothing but a selfish t!
Her ma's just as bad. Here she is in December claiming everything would be taken care of:
1722416776208.png
Scabby fing rats the lot of them. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

@Nolan 🎵 @TheFactFreak
Animated GIF

May 7, 2024
UK
I hope she sells them as soon as they are old enough otherwise they are probably gonna be breeding with each other, leading to all kinds of inbreeding complications.

Because she was letting both cats go out, I’m just hoping the girl got pregnant by a cat that isn’t her brother 😩
How do we know she’s had kittens had she been on live with them? That poor cat 😭 I’m with you, I hope it was another male cat too. They’re in and out all the time the pair of them. Imagine the germs they’ll all have! Shes got an even more expensive bill on her hands now.

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
How do we know she’s had kittens had she been on live with them? That poor cat 😭 I’m with you, I hope it was another male cat too. They’re in and out all the time the pair of them. Imagine the germs they’ll all have! Shes got an even more expensive bill on her hands now.
She did put them on screen for a second, they looked all black.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240730_221057_TikTok.mp4
    9.7 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20240730_221144_TikTok.mp4
    7.6 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20240730_222552_TikTok.mp4
    9.2 MB