Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Another Lou pity party tonight. 5 minutes of sobbing, whining and snorting with the occasional it's not fairrrrrr and whys this happening to meeeeeee 😭👶. Seems her workers have told her she can't keep the kittens 🤣🤣 Lou having 5 un neutered related kittens in a year is not showing that you're a responsible adult, it's shows that your an irresponsible t who doesn't give a s about anything or anyone but herself
Guess someone's not getting the gold star special "client of the week" sticker!

Also don't worry Lou, in a few months i'm sure more kittens will appear. :rolleyes:

May 7, 2024
UK
Lols, I did,it was so confusing, and even moreso when everyone was busy talking the woman down from the ledge after that and Lou ended up looking like the better person 😅
It was like being in another dimension. It turned into a pity party for grieving Lisa 🙈

Lisa admitted she was trying to trap Lou into admitting she’d been using and she was saying she had WhatsApp messages proving it. She brought Jessie’s name up and then when Lou said she wa gonna have it out with Jessie , Lisa backtracked and was profusely apologising. So random 🙈

Lou was 100% on something before that woman came in the box. She was back to falling asleep, slurring her words, being awake and struggling to keep her eyes open. Thats not a typical way to react after taking normal sleeping tablets. She’s defo overmedicating on sleeping tablets or taking something else!

Also her workers have told her she can’t keep all the kittens and she said people seem to think because I don’t have custody of me I can’t be responsible for the cats… 🙈 Lou you proved you aren’t responsible by letting your cat get fing pregnant you idiot! Thats the opposite of a responsive pet owner!! Jesus wept this woman!

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
It was like being in another dimension. It turned into a pity party for grieving Lisa 🙈

Lisa admitted she was trying to trap Lou into admitting she’d been using and she was saying she had WhatsApp messages proving it. She brought Jessie’s name up and then when Lou said she wa gonna have it out with Jessie , Lisa backtracked and was profusely apologising. So random 🙈

Lou was 100% on something before that woman came in the box. She was back to falling asleep, slurring her words, being awake and struggling to keep her eyes open. Thats not a typical way to react after taking normal sleeping tablets. She’s defo overmedicating on sleeping tablets or taking something else!

Also her workers have told her she can’t keep all the kittens and she said people seem to think because I don’t have custody of me I can’t be responsible for the cats… 🙈 Lou you proved you aren’t responsible by letting your cat get fing pregnant you idiot! Thats the opposite of a responsive pet owner!! Jesus wept this woman!
Did u hear Lou tell that woman she was 18 months clean of Class As and had given up MOST opiates too?
I thought Lou was on something earlier in the day. She said last night she's on a very low dose of mirtazapine which can make you drowsy but that's just a standard disclaimer incase someone crashes a forklift and tries to sue

May 7, 2024
UK
Did u hear Lou tell that woman she was 18 months clean of Class As and had given up MOST opiates too?
I thought Lou was on something earlier in the day. She said last night she's on a very low dose of mirtazapine which can make you drowsy but that's just a standard disclaimer incase someone crashes a forklift and tries to sue
Yeah 18 months!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I swear drugs have fried her brain. It was last August she moved in the bungalou we saw her buying drugs off Ste whilst she’s been there and the drug drop that lad did to her door whilst she was on live. Thats just the times it’s been recorded, we know she’s been smashed out of her eyes waaaay more times than that 🤣

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah 18 months!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I swear drugs have fried her brain. It was last August she moved in the bungalou we saw her buying drugs off Ste whilst she’s been there and the drug drop that lad did to her door whilst she was on live. Thats just the times it’s been recorded, we know she’s been smashed out of her eyes waaaay more times than that 🤣
Don't forget November when she asked ste to give her a black eye. Her excuse was she was in active addiction and only 8 months ago

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
She's just listed all the things she'd buy if she won the lottery. Another phone, laptop, tablet, tripod etc. Then went into clothes and underwear, make up and manicure. Next came some presents for her TT friends. Now the kids finally get 'sumfink' followed by more things she needs for starting a business again! Not once did she mention paying for the solicitors letter to get access to her children

May 7, 2024
UK
She's just listed all the things she'd buy if she won the lottery. Another phone, laptop, tablet, tripod etc. Then went into clothes and underwear, make up and manicure. Next came some presents for her TT friends. Now the kids finally get 'sumfink' followed by more things she needs for starting a business again! Not once did she mention paying for the solicitors letter to get access to her children
I noticed that, it showed the true colours of her priorities. As if her kids were that low down on her list. Why are they not her first thought?!

That’s 2 days on the trot she’s came online snappy and back to being a b. She was whinging that there was 14 people in and only a couple talking, it was cos she was back to being in those moods where no-one dare speak cos she was snapping at everything anyone said! She did that A LOT with the lovelies when she was using drugs. I do tbink she’s been ‘clean-ish” as in just smoking 🍃and not the extras. But 100% she’s back on something this week

Apr 15, 2024
England
That's because she can't see her children till there 18 and that's if the kid's by then want to ,she knows this That's why she won't be applying for any court letter, there was no mistake with the court the deemed her unfit mother and dad got full custody

May 7, 2024
UK
Whatever she did to those kids must’ve been awful for them to not even give her supervised visits!! 😳

we all knew there was more to the story. She’s made herself look like a fool spinning that tale to make herself look like the battered gf who fled DV blah blah I don’t believe any of the BS she’s ever said about J. Weve seen first hand how she manipulated situations with Ste and was quick to record him on live. Shes 100% attention seeker!

Thank god those poor kids have got a stable environment!