Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
Bday pressie of the parents
Yep Saint Marie who commented in here at the start of year promising to make sure Lou got buster and Marley sorted!!! Lou’s bday rolls round in June and knowing she still hasn’t got the cats sorted thinks a gaming chair for her birthday is a good idea rather than HER MOTHER taking action and getting the cats sorted herself. God forbid they put the money in Lous hand and trust her to take them herself. The stupid cow can’t even pick up the phone and take them to the fing get! Her poor baby cat getting pregnant by her brother could’ve been avoided MONTHS ago. Buster going “missing” could’ve been avoided. I really hope whether he is missing or was adopted by Lou he’s with a safe loving family who don’t put their needs above his!

Lou’s an adult now, there’s no excuse for her behaviour but I do think her mam and dad should take some responsibility for the way she is. She (Marie) comes across as a people pleaser. I don’t think they’ve ever had an honest conversation with her in her life. Like told her some home truths and told her to get her fing act together! I’ve seen with my own eyes Lou verbally abuse them all over social media and then kick off when her mam and dad wouldn’t drop everything to take her shopping like they’re not OAPS and their live doesn’t revolve around her. Honest to god she acts like a fing teenager!

And this mean girls thing..WTAF how old are you?!?

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Omg this scouse bea what ever her name is! Is always having to go one better then anyone else talking over the other person about her life and who she has met! She is one of these that has been to elevenarife, inturups lou chats her s then says sorry lou what were you saying?! But lou seems that out of it tonight it's like watching her from ages ago

Aug 29, 2023
Omg this scouse bea what ever her name is! Is always having to go one better then anyone else talking over the other person about her life and who she has met! She is one of these that has been to elevenarife, inturups lou chats her s then says sorry lou what were you saying?! But lou seems that out of it tonight it's like watching her from ages ago
Is she genuinely a Lou supporter? I wonder because she has been in so many peoples boxes that Lou has fallen out with. She was in Cal's box earlier and iv seen her in Lauren's box a good few times too.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Seems like she knows everyone and everyone's business that's for sure

She kept asking lou when she was sending her a tablet! Lou give something away to someone that's a first

No I don't like that scouse bea, there is something about her, she seems to want everything about her and doesn't let lou talk, they were talking about sherlock and she kept saying different things to lou about screenshots etc and lou said have you got proof? no shhh if you ent seen it it didn't happen! I don't think lou is too keen on her either but lou will keep all the friends even the ones she isn't keen on

But the way lou looked tonight it seemed like she was back on something other then weed! That scouse be asked where the other two kittens were tonight as she sat on a black one and nearly squashed it, she looked sad but she was stoned and said they were both in the other room, suppose she couldn't ignore it in boxes, but that's what makes me think that scouse maybe a troll of hers as lou had said they she was called a kitten killer on here and dinner want to talk about on live, then about a hour

Aug 29, 2023
Seems like she knows everyone and everyone's business that's for sure

She kept asking lou when she was sending her a tablet! Lou give something away to someone that's a first

No I don't like that scouse bea, there is something about her, she seems to want everything about her and doesn't let lou talk, they were talking about sherlock and she kept saying different things to lou about screenshots etc and lou said have you got proof? no shhh if you ent seen it it didn't happen! I don't think lou is too keen on her either but lou will keep all the friends even the ones she isn't keen on

But the way lou looked tonight it seemed like she was back on something other then weed! That scouse be asked where the other two kittens were tonight as she sat on a black one and nearly squashed it, she looked sad but she was stoned and said they were both in the other room, suppose she couldn't ignore it in boxes, but that's what makes me think that scouse maybe a troll of hers as lou had said they she was called a kitten killer on here and dinner want to talk about on live, then about a hour
I definitely think some of Lou’s issues on tiktok are coming from her jumping in other people's boxes who dislike Lou then being all nice to Lou when she's in her box.
I'm not sure about her asking where the other 2 kittens are...probably was done intentionally. Lou's obviously upset people have found out one of the kittens have died and is desperately trying to cover her tracks because she knows she's responsible. She probably asked Scouse Bea to ask her where the other two are. They msg when Lou is live because Scouse always says to her msg me when you go live.
As its Lou and all she's done is lie, I wouldn't believe all 3 kittens are still alive unless I saw them with my own eyes. She's said enough to make it obvious one has dies obviously too stupid to realise it was enough for people to work out what happened. Now she's desperately trying to change the story because she knows it makes her look so bad.
Lol the tablet will be something Lou has said she will give to her and just never actually get round to posting.

May 7, 2024
UK
I definitely think some of Lou’s issues on tiktok are coming from her jumping in other people's boxes who dislike Lou then being all nice to Lou when she's in her box.
I'm not sure about her asking where the other 2 kittens are...probably was done intentionally. Lou's obviously upset people have found out one of the kittens have died and is desperately trying to cover her tracks because she knows she's responsible. She probably asked Scouse Bea to ask her where the other two are. They msg when Lou is live because Scouse always says to her msg me when you go live.
As its Lou and all she's done is lie, I wouldn't believe all 3 kittens are still alive unless I saw them with my own eyes. She's said enough to make it obvious one has dies obviously too stupid to realise it was enough for people to work out what happened. Now she's desperately trying to change the story because she knows it makes her look so bad.
Lol the tablet will be something Lou has said she will give to her and just never actually get round to posting.
They 100% message each other, even Karen and caz. Cos I’d commented on here that she was slurring her words. Next min a txt comes in she reads it and says “apparently I’m slurring my words” and goes and gets a drink .
Every time she kept pausing it was to read one of those messages. Then Lou was asking people for polls and wa joking if you didn’t respond you got blocked. Then detective Caz. Lou I’ll message you on insta. Live pauses, she comes back on and caz in the comments writes “where is everyone from” 🤣🤣🤣
Caz and Karen I hope Lou’ is paying you overtime for this extra detective work lol

Did anyone notice James wanting to be mod 👀

May 7, 2024
UK
I think Scousebea is on to her 👀
I think she thought Lou had just got the adult cats and before she had chance to sort them out she got preggers. Now she’s heard all the truth about her through Lauren and Jessie uncovering this thread. And seen the proof for herself that she made excuse after excuse about getting them to the vet. Shes a cat mum as well so she’s not daft!

Have you noticed how all her new friends have stopped coming in since klaire went round and everyone found out about the kittens having fleas. Strange that 👀 these were the people who helped her deliver the kittens. I wonder why! Maybe it’s cos they’ve seen you lie through your teeth and choose takeaways and weed above your cats health.

After your Jay loves you claimed to be on this new positive journey of no drama m. Now your cam2 ing leople and setting up mean girl lives 😳🤔

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
The human age equivalent for Marley when she got pregnant was around 9!!!!! Her trauma must be horrendous. So far in her short life she's been a by every intact tom in a 2 mile radius including her own brother, given birth, become infested with parasites, her brothers disappeared quite possibly dead and one of her babies has died too
Heartbreaking 😪 and totally unacceptable. How anyone can condone this is beyond me. It's vile

May 7, 2024
UK
The human age equivalent for Marley when she got pregnant was around 9!!!!! Her trauma must be horrendous. So far in her short life she's been a by every intact tom in a 2 mile radius including her own brother, given birth, become infested with parasites, her brothers disappeared quite possibly dead and one of her babies has died too
Explains why she meows so loudly and wants constant attention when Lou is live 💔😢

Aug 29, 2023
Was just thinking if Lou is not liking the fact she's been called a Kitten Killer and I'm sure she's denying it. Why not show the three kittens? If it were me and people thought I'd killed my kitten and I genuinely hadn't I'd be showing people them so they knew it was lies. The only reason for Lou to not be letting people see she still has 3... is that she is in fact a kitten killer!
She could go live, show them and prove her innocence but she won't because she's not!

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Was just thinking if Lou is not liking the fact she's been called a Kitten Killer and I'm sure she's denying it. Why not show the three kittens? If it were me and people thought I'd killed my kitten and I genuinely hadn't I'd be showing people them so they knew it was lies. The only reason for Lou to not be letting people see she still has 3... is that she is in fact a kitten killer!
She could go live, show them and prove her innocence but she won't because she's not!
She has never been bothered about showing them off before but won't now. Speaks volumes

Apr 15, 2024
England
100% like you I'd want to prove people wrong, but we know that won't happen as LOU KILLED THE KITTEN

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
She'll see this and show them one at a time so she can show the black one twice 🤣🤣