Lou @Lifewithloux

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Just seen a video of Lou talking about me on her live last night. No names were mentioned but apparently I was in her box shouting and swearing cause i “got caught out”. In actual fact I was shouting and swearing cause you and some arse licker were talking about my kids. Wanted to make that perfectly clear.

That must of been 6 months ago, she doesn't let anything go but when we mention anything about the past we are being unfair

Aug 29, 2023
She'll see this and show them one at a time so she can show the black one twice 🤣🤣
Probably but she will fool nobody. Unless all 3 are seen together everyone is going to carry on believing the kitten died sadly through neglect. Poor cats, I remember everyone saying when she got Buster and Marley it would end in some kind of disaster 😢

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Just seen a video of Lou talking about me on her live last night. No names were mentioned but apparently I was in her box shouting and swearing cause i “got caught out”. In actual fact I was shouting and swearing cause you and some arse licker were talking about my kids. Wanted to make that perfectly clear.
She loves to add her own twist to things that have happened.

Apr 19, 2024
earth
I know she was hoping that she would be allowed to stay longer in the bungalow but it sounds like she been told that she won’t be allowed. Bear in mind that Lou has an amazing ability to bullshit time to a great extent. Her saying she has to leave soon is everyone else’s 1 year and Lou’s months of being clean is everyone else’s 1 week clean

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
I know she was hoping that she would be allowed to stay longer in the bungalow but it sounds like she been told that she won’t be allowed. Bear in mind that Lou has an amazing ability to bullshit time to a great extent. Her saying she has to leave soon is everyone else’s 1 year and Lou’s months of being clean is everyone else’s 1 week clean
Spot on. She has at least another year in the Bungalou