Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
God you fs don't have a life do you? On here all fing day!. I've not read the 27 notifications I've got. I will however dump these in here - enjoy bitches
It’s very difficult to have much of life actually Kayleigh, between a full time job and making sure my family are all happy and healthy something you know do all about. But I’m very happy with the life I have 😘

Whoever that lady is? she’s very beautiful isn’t she? must kill you to see a beautiful lady like that being the big old inbred beast you are!

Ivy

May 8, 2023
@WellJenelle - you'd know t, considering you stalk her so much and watch her and her kids all day - you have issues watching someone else's children -nonce

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
No you t @xx_this_is_gay_xx. What is this place, some kind of Jimmy Saville playground?
Also, stop using the word t as if it offends us, it really doesn’t. You just sound like a silly petulant child who’s “ard” using a bad word. t should be used eloquently and gracefully 😘 and as normal KK, always 10 years behind, even in the languages department silly billy

Apr 12, 2023
Get fed @LostSoul - another fing nonce
Haven't you got any better insults? We're talking about women here. 1 of whom doesn't even have kids anymore. Idiotic people always do this when they have no valid argument. Just use random insult words because that's all their lonely brain cell can comprehend.

So what you can see who follows you, what can/will you actually do about it? (Except shout nonce from the rooftops) you CANT do anything about it. Except come on here like the lonely keyboard warrior you are. If kayleigh hasn't been able to get rid of us you haven't got a chance either.