Lou @Lifewithloux

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Ivy has truly been such a disappointment. I had high hopes for some entertainment. Turns out they are just thick as s. And yes yes Ivy, I'm aware you will reply and call me a t and/or nonce or some variation of those words like you've done with everyone else. I just wanted to see some creativity really.
Shall I get ahead of the pissflap and call you a t first? t 😂😘😘😘
My turn… can I be called Pedo?

Ivy

May 8, 2023
you lot really are a bunch of fing low life scum. Why the do would you want to set up fake piss take accounts of the people you are hagging off, to direct them here so they can see what you are s talking about them? You do realise how low you all are don't you?

Apr 12, 2023
you lot really are a bunch of fing low life scum. Why the do would you want to set up fake piss take accounts of the people you are hagging off, to direct them here so they can see what you are s talking about them? You do realise how low you all are don't you?
We aint directing anyone here. Not like you did to tattle sharing all those SS from your FAKE account hagging people off for having an opinion. You do realise how low you are, don't you?

Apr 12, 2023
Listen you fat mess when I start doing content in kids play areas or stuffing vegetables up my beautiful fanny (just had a wax today so it’s looking pretty good 😉)
THEN I’ll consider my behaviour LOW.
Bye Kayleigh 👋

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Anyway will someone please tell me what the do does “Hag off” even mean? Is that a Dunstable thing, I’ve never fing heard if before 🤯
I’m not sure to be honest, I think KK just tried to do a Gretchen and make “fetch aka Hag off” happen. Moral of the story, KK still thinks she’s in school, and even now is still unpopular, disliked and lame. She can’t and won’t EVER be able to sit with us or anyone really