Lou @Lifewithloux

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Did anyone else see her pick up that can of Fosters off the wall at the end of her video? It’s 20 to 3 in the afternoon!
Yep....and mixing methadone and alcohol is a massive no no.

The side effects can be deadly if too much is drunk.

Again she is not clean, she is abusing medication which she is supposed to take properly but can be cut with/used in addiction with other stuff.

The amount of time she dyes her hair is to avoid the drug tests, as hair is longer lasting than pee.

Also her transport ??....I hope a service isn't paying for that...lazy !!...and notice how with the burglary...the ankle issue has mysteriously disappeared 😒.....maybe because she knew she couldn't milk people dry for that...that the burglary conveniently happened.

Oh and thanks for the dead give away that you read here lou, because I suggested yesterday that you shouldn't be posting about this event online if its an ongoing investigation, and you could be revealing peoples details ....massive own goal.

Ste ...your trousers are too small...but at least for now they are clean.

Lou ....thankful your kids weren't at the hovel when your burglary took place ? ......you mentioned them now...but don't fight with a single breath at any other time for them??.

Also your birthday.....who cares .....why should everyone pacify and treat you when you've been proven to be a liar and a user.

It's my birthday too soon, but I don't bleat about it for 6 weeks and I'm perfectly content to just have a stroll to a beach and enjoy a fish and chips...that's all I need , I'd rather anyone who wanted to buy me gifts, spend the money on a local food bank, donate to an animal charity, donate to real addiction charities who help people, I was on of those people.

You place far too much value on utter se, meanwhile everyone else pays for your kids .

Me I'm grateful I'm alive, I'm clean, I survived ,I built myself back from nothing ,so my gift to myself for my birthday is me, and a day of peace ✌.

Also....wash your hands.....don't Instagram cleaners do that ??

:: tips hat...bows...and leaves::

May 5, 2023
Im on high mg of propanalol for anxiety and high blood pressure.it does not make me feel sleepy or stop me crying or having emotions ffs. Just makes me calm rather than constantly worrying. Shes full off s 👍🏻

Yes, my daughter has been on 80mg Propanolol for anxiety for about 6 years, now. Whilst it can alleviate the physical symptoms of her anxiety (heart pounding, sweating profusely, feeling nauseous, stomach pains etc.,) it does nothing for her emotional symptoms. She can still cry a flood when she feels really overwhelmed. Lou is full of s. She's a drama queen & actress and not a particularly good one LOL.