Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
Monday? Why Monday, I wonder if sheā€™s had a ban from posting!

Itā€™s beyond disgusting if she is genuinely being housed in a 2 bed bungalow, and makes me wonder why I bother going to work! oh thatā€™s right because I studied hard and Iā€™m still paying my flipping student loans off ffs meanwhile she getā€™s everything for free šŸ˜³
Iā€™ve always thought how we are so lucky to have the system we do in place for people who fall on hard times etc but itā€™s a broken system and actually makes me feel sick that genuine people like my sister whoā€™s husband left her with nothing is working two jobs to make ends meet and this cretin gets everything handed to her on plate even after she gave up her kids so fing freely for drugs!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
It's madness she's being rewarded for choosing drugs over her kids. Those bungalows are for the disabled or elderly. Imagine having junkie scum like that moving in to your road. The trouble and noise they'll bring with them. Ste will be robbing the neighbours. It's wrong.
Saying she deserves it because she gave up drugs. She can get to do. So if I want a house, I should start using drugs for a while then get off them? Funny how she can get off them for a house but not for her kids.

That free robovac pissed me off too. A reward because they know she won't actually get off her arse and push a vacuum so they give her that thing to do it for her!

Apr 21, 2023
Saying she deserves it because she gave up drugs. She can get to do. So if I want a house, I should start using drugs for a while then get off them? Funny how she can get off them for a house but not for her kids.

That free robovac pissed me off too. A reward because they know she won't actually get off her arse and push a vacuum so they give her that thing to do it for her!
It will be in cash converters next week. Probably where her laptop and tablet ended up.

Apr 16, 2023
Its how she says 'I deserve it'
Yes this ,she deserves fk all,and when she keeps saying house, it's a bliddy bungalow that someone who is disabled or elderly and can't manage stairs need more than she does ,a don't no were she's from but there housing scheme's are fkd up as that would not happen were i live,she would of been given a single persons flat

May 5, 2023
I think she's taking some time off so she can come back with some sort of redemption/I've changed/I'm working on myself story. She'll push that for a bit, then put out the begging bowl. She'll get at least a few gifts from those that fall for the act. It's the cycle of Lou.

She's probably going to reappear with this once she's in her new accommodation and has somewhere to store all the 'bits and bobs and other fings' she'll scam off the newer or more gullible of her followers.

WOW! How perceptive were you?!!! "...reappear with this (redemption/beg) once she's in her new accommodation"...

SPOT ON, it was like a prediction.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Why are all her videos so shaky? They give me motion sickness. It's like when my 6 year old videos something and just zooms the camera around really quickly so you can't actually see anything
I know!! It's usually bad, but her TikToks are horrendous aren't they?! She must be filming on a fing potato.

Jun 21, 2023
God I didnā€™t think there was much else she could say that could literally boil my blood but those 3 words definitely did it todayā€¦ ā€œ I deserve itā€ šŸ¤¬
Her kids deserved a mother that put them and not drugs first.
She certainly does not deserve that nice place. It will be hovelised within a fortnight

Jun 21, 2023
WOW! How perceptive were you?!!! "...reappear with this (redemption/beg) once she's in her new accommodation"...

SPOT ON, it was like a prediction.
I had thought she would take at least a few weeks off to make it more believable, but the beggy b couldn't help herself