Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
There are elderly people who grafted all their life sitting starving and unable to heat whatever hovel they are living in (often living next to yobs and junkies like this rat).

Elderly people who grafted everyday of their life for it to be taken away when they needed care.

Elderly veterans who live in poverty.

And here you have this utter waste of fing skin handed a fing palace that could make someone's last days that little bit more easier.

fING RAT. Shame on this country.
Well said 👏

Apr 16, 2023
The first thing I thought when I saw the garden was, god that will be a riot within a month or two. It’s so sad and unfair how she gets rewarded for the very basic daily survival.
I predict she’ll do really well on TikTok. Look at elfalba (or however it’s spelt) and Chelsea Lea Art. Both the dregs of humanity and absolutely caked from the TikTok fund. (If your not a looser like me and have a life, and don’t know who these folk are then there’s some car crash viewing for you) 😂
Seen them both ,both another drain on society roooots 🤣

Jun 21, 2023
The first thing I thought when I saw the garden was, god that will be a riot within a month or two. It’s so sad and unfair how she gets rewarded for the very basic daily survival.
I predict she’ll do really well on TikTok. Look at elfalba (or however it’s spelt) and Chelsea Lea Art. Both the dregs of humanity and absolutely caked from the TikTok fund. (If your not a looser like me and have a life, and don’t know who these folk are then there’s some car crash viewing for you) 😂
The only thing she'll be planting in that garden will be cigarette butts.

Apr 24, 2023
She deserves do ALL! It will eventually become a dirty drug den. How come she got a far better place than ste though?? And to the people who commented on her Instagram post saying she has worked so hard how?? All she has done is take,take and take. She has lied to get to this point. Won't be long until the wish list is up although Carol has likely funded her new phone

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Are the 2 you mentioned on TikTok? I can’t seem to find that elfaba well I’ve found something but I’m not too sure if it’s the one you are on about 🤪 I need some good car crash viewing to get me through my night shifts 🙈😂

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
Are the 2 you mentioned on TikTok? I can’t seem to find that elfaba well I’ve found something but I’m not too sure if it’s the one you are on about 🤪 I need some good car crash viewing to get me through my night shifts 🙈😂
You need to try and find some deep dives on them because there’s been a few chapters but basically elfbar would make a nightshift go in a jiffy 😂 this is exactly how I fell into that rabbit hole 🕳️
IMG_7230.png IMG_7229.png

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
I can’t believe she has been given that lovely bungalow which will look like s in a few weeks. All new white goods in the kitchen and all the furniture too. No wonder she had all that tat for herself on her wish list. She knew she would get her house stuff for free! I’m assuming she was given a bungalow and a robot hoover because she’s said she struggles with stairs and pushing a vacuum around. Probably on PIP by now too 👀