Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
She's becoming more childish by the day. She's got zero respect in herself, so there's literally no hope for her.

As for Ste. I don't think he is supposed to stay over, because yesterday she tried to convince people he was staying on the sofa last night 🙄 then low and behold she quickly caught him in the video... Stop insulting people's intelligence, Lou!. Screenshot_20230816-103955_Instagram.jpg

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I've got a bad feeling that the scheme they're on, in reality, is just them bumped to the top of the housing list, then left with a support worker. It's so fing wrong. Still, they'll do it up and back out on the streets soon.
I think Ste is on Nacro Housing (Our work in housing) who genuinely do a lot of good work with rehabilitation - although I don't know if Lou could have begged her way onto it. It would tie into the housing worker she name dropped though.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
He's feckin vile and wants put down 😖 Just like his bird, the pair of them are oxygen thief's.
There's a reason he was known locally as "dodgy ste", the stuff from the gazette is just a taster. Guy goes back at least 15 years of general being a crack fiend.

Frequent burglar, begging outside morrisons, stealing from shops, muggings and waving a knife about. Not sure if he's ever been caught stabbing someone, but wouldn't be surprised.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
There's a reason he was known locally as "dodgy ste", the stuff from the gazette is just a taster. Guy goes back at least 15 years of general being a crack fiend.

Frequent burglar, begging outside morrisons, stealing from shops, muggings and waving a knife about. Not sure if he's ever been caught stabbing someone, but wouldn't be surprised.
She really upgraded when the kids dad kicked her out didn't she!

May 5, 2023
Fuming to see Ste has clearly stayed overnight. Likely he will always be there now and so the flat he has is sat empty when it could be helping someone else. I wonder what the actual rules are. Anyone know? Any ideas who could be made aware?

I'm onto that. I'm going to email Alma, her previous support worker who she slagged off on her stories. I have that recorded. Alma will know. I've screen recorded Ste in her bed, too.