Lou @Lifewithloux

Sep 6, 2023
Am I the only one recently thinking that Lou is actually worse than ste? Believe me I like nothing at all about him but he does cook and clean. We do hear everything negative from her about him so maybe only 80% is true.
I used to enjoy watching the train crash of her life but in the last few weeks I've just come to absolutely hate her. She is a self absorbed, entitled narcissist who cares about nothing but her own gains. She gave up 3 kids FFS. Yes he gave up one also but I do think it's worse for a mother to be able to do it - willingly. That maternal bond should be the strongest thing ever. The more I think of what she's done the angrier I get

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Same! They remind me of people from The Scheme. It was a BBC Scotland show from years ago.

Ffs Steminem is writing raps on live and asking for inspiration
my name is ste, i like to rob a pensioner or three.
sometimes i'm with lou
sometimes i aint
mostly i'm down the bookies despite being skint
oi don't call lou a bint
i don't owe money to joey
might owe some to nemo
alright lou i'll go
i'll roll you a fag in a minute lou.
we're clean.
she's clean.
what does that random love heart mean?

etc

Apr 13, 2023
I was watching bits here and there today during work. This morning at 9 she was talking fine, went “shopping” and at 11am she was off her nut. Then that live there she was talking fine (well, her fine) and she said to ste is that done and he said yeah and she replied put it in the other room. She passes the phone to him and hes waffling away and shes talking in the background - again, fine. But when she came back on herself a short while later, shes off her nut again and falling asleep… 🥴🥴🥴