Lou @Lifewithloux

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Ladies, get yourself a man like Ste minus every other single thing about him 🥰🥰🥰

Ey, not every single thing....he's got mad cooking skills.
I fully imagine that's why they're silent tonight, he's done a roast dinner with all the trimmings (extra gravy obvs) and they're at the dining table with a nice bottle of red discussing politics, interesting anecdotes and future ambitions.

May 11, 2023
I fully imagine that's why they're silent tonight, he's done a roast dinner with all the trimmings (extra gravy obvs) and they're at the dining table with a nice bottle of red discussing politics, interesting anecdotes and future ambitions.
Tbf to him, he seems to enjoy trying to cook and has more idea than her - maybe he could do a course and become the next Gordon fing Ramsay... They'll make a Cool Runnings rags to riches type film about him and we'll have been there since day one. Call it Mef to Chef or something...

Right - I'm obviously deliriously tired. Off to bed 😵‍💫

Jun 21, 2023
Don't forget Ivan The Terrible