Lou @Lifewithloux

Polly

May 11, 2023
She'a fed in the head. One minute she's shouting he's stayed at hers all weekend, next she's crying because he's in house and why is he doing that, her support worker said he shouldn't be. What is it, Lou?!

Saying that he's used her. For fing what?!

All this boils down to him going on lives. Not once has he actually said anything bad about her, we even applauded his loyalty.

May 12, 2023
Sheā€™s so fulla s sheā€™s saved that live as proof and all sheā€™s doing ins picking and goading and saying things like ā€œyouā€™re gonna punch me int he face are ya?ā€ ā€œHeā€™s just said heā€™s gonna smash my place upā€ and I had headphones on and didnā€™t hear him say anything bad except call her a fat horrible t at the end when she wouldnā€™t even give him a pizza from the full shop he bought her lol. Wild times

Polly

May 11, 2023
Sheā€™s so fulla s sheā€™s saved that live as proof and all sheā€™s doing ins picking and goading and saying things like ā€œyouā€™re gonna punch me int he face are ya?ā€ ā€œHeā€™s just said heā€™s gonna smash my place upā€ and I had headphones on and didnā€™t hear him say anything bad except call her a fat horrible t at the end when she wouldnā€™t even give him a pizza from the full shop he bought her lol. Wild times
I know, posting it as 'proof'. All it shows is proof she's a fing nutter. Silly bint