Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
There is no way in hell he was offered to look after Alfie, he's on a different planet like her

I really hope this has been an eye opener for all those who gave the scabby f**ker money

He's played them all, he's able to put on more of an act than Lou as she is totally out-of her head, where as he, I would imagine is able to tolerate the pills a bit better than her

Did anyone see him on her live a week or 2 ago, he literally couldn't speak, couldn't string a sentences together, someone asked was he OK as he sounded absolutely out of it and yet again, lou being lou denied it all. He sounded like he was on smack, and she must of been off her face too or she wouldn't of let us hear him as it was so obvious he had taken something
Yep 🙌 and it wasn’t too long ago he was passed out clean on the living room floor while she sat there trying to clean around him like it was totally normal and Ste was just reenacting a scene from Trainspotting!

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I mean, we aren't surprised by all this are we? They're active addicts. They can call themselves "in recovery" but they're far from it. Ste is also an active criminal and Lou has the mental capacity of a baby worm.

I do think we are over estimating their intelligence levels and abilities to manipulate though. I think Ste spied his chance at getting people on his side and saw his window of opportunity to monetise it. To give him a teeny tiny bit of credit, at least he didn't buy s from Temu with that money.

Apr 20, 2023
Kinda regretting my name change now

Just gonna sit in the corner and lurk in silence for the next month 🙈

I think he's more likeable than Lou, she really has nothing remotely nice or interesting about her. Now her personal hygiene and eating habits have gone to s she's repulsive.

May 12, 2023
Something just occurred to me and bear with me I feel like Lou’s brain this morning. So Lou does a live, gets CONSTRUCTIVE criticism which is exactly what she needs, appears to be at least trying to take it in, writing stuff down sometimes even and agreeing that it’s true…
Then shortly after she’ll do a story or another live about haters and trolls “giving her s” and she “can’t believe how nasty people are”
What do we think changes in that time? And why do I think it’s either a massive forehead or fat tits? I think they jump in her box and express sympathy for all the trolling she just got and it re-wires her 3 brain cells. Them being mods cemented it for me. Her two biggest actual trolls? Baffling.

May 7, 2023
Something just occurred to me and bear with me I feel like Lou’s brain this morning. So Lou does a live, gets CONSTRUCTIVE criticism which is exactly what she needs, appears to be at least trying to take it in, writing stuff down sometimes even and agreeing that it’s true…
Then shortly after she’ll do a story or another live about haters and trolls “giving her s” and she “can’t believe how nasty people are”
What do we think changes in that time? And why do I think it’s either a massive forehead or fat tits? I think they jump in her box and express sympathy for all the trolling she just got and it re-wires her 3 brain cells. Them being mods cemented it for me. Her two biggest actual trolls? Baffling.
Do you think those two are playing both sides? I’m shocked two people have gone from slating her when she was just a mother of 2 begging for a free hair cut or whatever to a fully fledged Junkie who’s lost her kids and begs for everything online and now they’re BFFs with her. Where’s the sense in that?!

Apr 12, 2023
Do you think those two are playing both sides? I’m shocked two people have gone from slating her when she was just a mother of 2 begging for a free hair cut or whatever to a fully fledged Junkie who’s lost her kids and begs for everything online and now they’re BFFs with her. Where’s the sense in that?!
Kkk has always played this weird game where she hunts out the vulnerable and picks on them, she’s like the big bully kid in the playground who has no friends but all the kids talk to her because they’re terrified of what she will do if they don’t, her behaviour really is disturbing!

Apr 20, 2023
They're cats playing with a mouse. 💯 they're getting info to use against her when it suits them.