Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Something just occurred to me and bear with me I feel like Lou’s brain this morning. So Lou does a live, gets CONSTRUCTIVE criticism which is exactly what she needs, appears to be at least trying to take it in, writing stuff down sometimes even and agreeing that it’s true…
Then shortly after she’ll do a story or another live about haters and trolls “giving her s” and she “can’t believe how nasty people are”
What do we think changes in that time? And why do I think it’s either a massive forehead or fat tits? I think they jump in her box and express sympathy for all the trolling she just got and it re-wires her 3 brain cells. Them being mods cemented it for me. Her two biggest actual trolls? Baffling.
Totally agree, and KK in Lou's lives as mod and licking her arse, then jumps into Ste's lives hitting on him and asking if would do only fans, then has cheek call us troll's she the biggest 1 going

May 26, 2023
I sent this to Ste when he was getting all the gifts the other day. He hasn't bothered replying but he soon ran down the shop for his bacca and hasn't been seen since! To me this offer is priceless, I can charge for this s. I've never made this offer to Lou, if I wanna smack my head off a brick wall I'd rather take the concussion than deal with that tramp but I thought for just a moment I saw something different in Ste

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I sent this to Ste when he was getting all the gifts the other day. He hasn't bothered replying but he soon ran down the shop for his bacca and hasn't been seen since! To me this offer is priceless, I can charge for this s. I've never made this offer to Lou, if I wanna smack my head off a brick wall I'd rather take the concussion than deal with that tramp but I thought for just a moment I saw something different in Ste
He is a knob for not accepting obviously happy the way he is! Such a lovely offer xx

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Do you think she will visit him in prison?
is there a local one near then?

i really can’t imagine how worse she can get when he goes to prison
He said he doesn’t like visits when in prison. He likes to be left to get on with it. Said he will talk on the phone but not have visits. Maybe he doesn’t want his prison mates seeing Lou 😆 No doubt Lou will still say she is visiting but needs money for the bus/taxi.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
He said he doesn’t like visits when in prison. He likes to be left to get on with it. Said he will talk on the phone but not have visits. Maybe he doesn’t want his prison mates seeing Lou 😆 No doubt Lou will still say she is visiting but needs money for the bus/taxi.

Begs for money for a taxi to visit Ste but on the way there she will trip over that pesky ankle and just stumble into Joey, spending the money on drugs instead of a taxi to visit Ste. The next day we will have dry tears and more begging (while nodding off) then Carol will do a bank transfer and we will be possa-ivvv for a few days.
Rinse and repeat for the duration of Ste's sentence