Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
Definitely but she was faced with her boyfriend going away for a long time. He seemed convinced it was over for him too. She was definitely kicking him in the nuts when he was down. You don't treat friends like that, let alone someone who has, for all his faults (which are many) looked after and supported her in some capacity.

Complains that she wasted her time. What about the hour or two he spent outside her appointment? The one he was outside of because SHE had him thrown out.

Best thing he can do is go home and spend his month either on his own or with his mum and maybe try and do something positive for himself
Totally agree, because she's toxic. We've definitely seen the other side to her now.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Watching her read comments that slate him while he was next to her was pretty hard to take in but when so many people turn around and say he is gaslighting you lou, he is going to start on you, leave your live on we are worried he will kick off etc! Do these people not understand they are part of the problem?! If they weren't filling her head of s she wouldn't believe it!
But when he does reads the comments on his live to her she denied it!

It makes me wonder if she just goes along with whatever is being said and just agrees with everyone and carnt think for herself

but to be honest they need to cut ties else they will never be clean or in a healthy relationship! And I can actually see it will end in a not nice situation
I think she 100% just goes with things because it's just easier than using her brain. She asked yesterday if she can put chips and chicken nuggets together in an air fryer? No one is that stupid, are they?!

Apr 30, 2023
I think she 100% just goes with things because it's just easier than using her brain. She asked yesterday if she can put chips and chicken nuggets together in an air fryer? No one is that stupid, are they?!
Here's my thoughts.
Lou's thick, but not that thick imo. She asks questions like that so her gullible followers think they're helping her when they tell her what she needs to do. What they fail to notice is she's manipulating them, and before they know it their gifting her just like they are with Ste.

Apr 20, 2023
Here's my thoughts.
Lou's thick, but not that thick imo. She asks questions like that so her gullible followers think they're helping her when they tell her what she needs to do. What they fail to notice is she's manipulating them, and before they know it their gifting her just like they are with Ste.
She's pretending learning difficulties for pip. She's a real piece of scummy s.