Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
I just listened to the mugging clip on notsogrey.

There is NO WAY she was joking.

Lou, you are a t and i fing hate that word so rest assured you have properly pissed me off if I've used it.

You are a vile, scabby, dirty, vulgar, minging, replusive, devious, despicable, horrible, nasty, repugnant, unscrupulous, immoral, lying, 2 faced t.

You deserve nothing but fing misery you hopeless fing skank.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Lou, you are a t and i fing hate that word so rest assured you have properly pissed me off if I've used it.

You are a vile, scabby, dirty, vulgar, minging, replusive, devious, despicable, horrible, nasty, repugnant, unscrupulous, immoral, lying, 2 faced t.

Here is the clip. Can people see it?

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
After hearing her today. I don't think James was ever the abuser and anything he may have done was in self defence .

Her request to be punched in the face also kinda proved she was never burgled and that that was probably all made up.

Ste is scum of the earth for the things he has done ,she is even worse. She doesn't see she is awful, she doesn't see she is an abuser ,she is a risk to those kids and I hope she never sees Alfie ever again and that molly and Oscar forget her.

She is the type of person who should be irreversibly sterilised!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Summed her up perfectly. In fact if she had an online dating profile (I imagine she will 1st November) this could be her bio to describe her! Can't believe people like her exist in the world. What a sty life and tries to bring anyone down with her who crosses her path. Scum of the earth.

Oct 3, 2023
After hearing her today. I don't think James was ever the abuser and anything he may have done was in self defence .

Her request to be punched in the face also kinda proved she was never burgled and that that was probably all made up.

Ste is scum of the earth for the things he has done ,she is even worse. She doesn't see she is awful, she doesn't see she is an abuser ,she is a risk to those kids and I hope she never sees Alfie ever again and that molly and Oscar forget her.

She is the type of person who should be irreversibly sterilised!
Completely agree!
One of the kids might have a completely normal tantrum or something and she’ll fly off the handle ‘why are you like this? What did I do wrong to you? Why are you treating me like visssss?’ Sobbing in the corner on a live instead of caring for them.Very damaging.