Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
View attachment ja41y7(1)(1).mov
Lou: Aw, it was just a sick fing joke. like what's...what's funny about him getting sent to jail about knife crime but yous all sending money so he can go into jail nice and cushty. Like what's funny about that and good about that yet yous still do it do you know what I mean? [Throat rattle] Do you get what I mean? Like, knife crime isn't funny but yet [shrug]

So it's...ste's donators fault?
Anyone who donated to Ste was never, ever going to donate to her.
Being able to buy some tea, coffee and sugar in jail is hardly what I'd call cushy. That bungalou and everything else she got gifted looks pretty cushy though.
Knife crime? Yeah, he broke the law having possession of *a* knife but the way she's making out that he was swinging around a 6 inch blade, threatening people and holding up someone with it

And how, just how on earth does this have anything to do with her making jokes about dv?

Jun 21, 2023
Oh, and I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve to do time for his weapon offenses because he clearly hasn't learned from his previous convictions. But it's a little bit rich coming from her "he's a criminal, you support him, and not me". She's not exactly deserving herself of anything she's been given.
There's also a big difference between giving 5 or 10 quid to someone with a known criminal past, compared to getting naked with someone with that sort of history, putting his soft-on inside you, getting pregnant and abandoning then your children for said criminal. I'm pretty pissed off that she was coming out with all that crap AND using it to justify her stupid 'jokes'. fing clown

May 26, 2023
Oh, and I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve to do time for his weapon offenses because he clearly hasn't learned from his previous convictions. But it's a little bit rich coming from her "he's a criminal, you support him, and not me". She's not exactly deserving herself of anything she's been given.
There's also a big difference between giving 5 or 10 quid to someone with a known criminal past, compared to getting naked with someone with that sort of history, putting his soft-on inside you, getting pregnant and abandoning then your children for said criminal. I'm pretty pissed off that she was coming out with all that crap AND using it to justify her stupid 'jokes'. fing clown

Sorry I've had a smoke, got COVID and it's nearly 3am. I couldn't get past 'soft on' 💀💀💀

I do completely agree though!

Apr 30, 2023
So she admitted on live she gets people to send her money so she can spend it on gifts to gift big creators to recognise her!!!!

“Av spent ma wast tenner on va coins”

U simple ugly dopey smelly cum pasta living t
The food around her mouth in that last picture 🤢
Surely those comment's made her think, 'Feck, what did l say that for?!'.

May 26, 2023
So she admitted on live she gets people to send her money so she can spend it on gifts to gift big creators to recognise her!!!!

“Av spent ma wast tenner on va coins”

U simple ugly dopey smelly cum pasta living t
I've seen her in a few rooms of big creators. Delusive Angie, Miss Red, DG Decor, Gemzino and Markusemz (who she was desperately trying to get to unblock her and got told to do off) and I've seen her gift. She's trying to get into the drama with Joker too (owt for clout). She too stupid to realise that these people don't care about the little gifts, I've seen them all completely ignore £50+ gifts

Yes I watch too much Tik Tok

May 12, 2023
Morning hures! Last night was mad lol but a was proper shook that she put a fin tenner into tiktok!! I had assumed she just turned her gifts into credit or whatever and was using that. What a weapon I put a fiver into tiktok a couple months ago, so I could gift this cute wee old man who sings in the evening in his front room 😩 he was loving the roses bless him, but I’ve still got 300 coins from that 2 months later lol.
I’d rather s in my hands and clap than give a big creator a single rose let alone a decent gift. Her impulse control is worse than a rabid toddler honestly.