Lou @Lifewithloux

May 3, 2023
I thought Miss Marvel was one of us tbh. Guess I’m wrong!
I thought so too. I bet she still is but lous reading s in here and marvel has had to ba k track. She was playing stes team too. Also I've been missing cause I couldn't be bothered listening to her but couldn't miss court day. AND ONCE AGAIN I AM HAPPY TO SAY LOU HAS PROVIDED US WITH SOME CLASS "A" ENTERTAINMENT

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I thought so too. I bet she still is but lous reading s in here and marvel has had to ba k track. She was playing stes team too. Also I've been missing cause I couldn't be bothered listening to her but couldn't miss court day. AND ONCE AGAIN I AM HAPPY TO SAY LOU HAS PROVIDED US WITH SOME CLASS "A" ENTERTAINMENT
Maybe. She (MM) has been deleting negative comments on her TikTok live tonight.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
And here is her explanation. Many times she said it was just a joke. People were reminding her domestic abuse is not a joke!

View attachment ja41y7(1)(1).mov
Lou: Aw, it was just a sick fing joke. like what's...what's funny about him getting sent to jail about knife crime but yous all sending money so he can go into jail nice and cushty. Like what's funny about that and good about that yet yous still do it do you know what I mean? [Throat rattle] Do you get what I mean? Like, knife crime isn't funny but yet [shrug]

So it's...ste's donators fault?

Apr 12, 2023
View attachment ja41y7(1)(1).mov
Lou: Aw, it was just a sick fing joke. like what's...what's funny about him getting sent to jail about knife crime but yous all sending money so he can go into jail nice and cushty. Like what's funny about that and good about that yet yous still do it do you know what I mean? [Throat rattle] Do you get what I mean? Like, knife crime isn't funny but yet [shrug]

So it's...ste's donators fault?
The scum on her mouth really is stomach churning 🤮