Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
There was over 140 of us just sitting in a pot of rice at one point. Couldn't see a thing, then Steve started heavy breathing and it got a bit weird. Oh and Lou joined, everyone started commenting telling her to piss off and she actually did
I'm still giggling about that. He was oblivious and the comment's were hilarious 😂

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Requested to follow stes mum will see if I can find out what went on with police if she accepts
His mum has Lou sussed … as soon as she saw the live she called him and told him to go home because Lou was recording him .. and trying to make him look bad on live ..she knows exactly what Lou is like .. then lou winging at her about ste .. what a show it was lol

Apr 16, 2023
I'm fuming I saw the first kick off but then I went to bed. Should of rung the police saying Ste had been assaulted what a s show her life is it's the same s day in and day out. Don't fall for the fing so stories or gift her do her. I would like to know what Ste did with everyone's money as she's hinted he didn't spend it on what he should of
Yes i caught that comment, were she was basically saying he didn't get the sliders

Jun 21, 2023
As soon as someone asked could they help with mollys presents .. she was able to stop wailing and reply quickly with her PayPal link 🤣 followed by the words I don’t want to put this up .. never seen her type so fast 🤣
I'm sure James and his family, (plus Lou's parents as well probably) have sorted Molly's birthday out. None of them are going to be depending on Lou to come through. Anything Lou buys is extra. The kid isn't going to miss out on anything material-wise.

Be nice for her to have a mum show up clean (veins and body) and decent

Sep 6, 2023
I'm sure James and his family, (plus Lou's parents as well probably) have sorted Molly's birthday out. None of them are going to be depending on Lou to come through. Anything Lou buys is extra. The kid isn't going to miss out on anything material-wise.

Be nice for her to have a mum show up clean (veins and body) and decent
We all know that money wouldn't have been spent on Molly (not the child anyway). It was to be able to claim how great a "mother" she is to give her child a present when she's got noffing for herself. All while drinking red bull and smoking fags. At least the fool that said she'd buy Molly's presents and send them to Lou had the sense not to send money. Now someone else is paying she might actually get a decent present and not stuff from pound shop