Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 22, 2023
I’ve just watched her lives from last night and I didn’t think I could lose any more respect for her but my god!
Ste isn’t an angel by any means but I don’t know why he puts up with her, she’s clearly leeching off him. I was HOWLING when he took his bacci and she was like “you’re leaving me with no bacci as well 😭
How can someone who cries poverty smoke so much, drunk so many energy drinks and be so fat. It’s defying the law of physics!
She is so dangerous, if Ste doesn’t leave now and keep away from her I can guarantee she’s going to get him into a lot more trouble than he’s already gotten himself in to.
They’re both better off without each other.

Apr 22, 2023
He said he's still going to buy Molly a couple of presents one from him and the other one Lou can say is from her. So people don't need to be gifting for Molly not that she would see it if it was given as a PayPal donation anyway.
As much as he’s a 10/10 t, I had a bit of respect for him when he said he’d buy those presents. I think he’s got sense telling Lou he’s not giving her money, she’ll only spunk it on TikTok gifts and red bull. She absolutely doesn’t want to help or better herself she’s happy with the life she has now.

Aug 19, 2023
As much as he’s a 10/10 t, I had a bit of respect for him when he said he’d buy those presents. I think he’s got sense telling Lou he’s not giving her money, she’ll only spunk it on TikTok gifts and red bull. She absolutely doesn’t want to help or better herself she’s happy with the life she has now.
I hope he doesn't go back to her but he probably will

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Also hats off to her for exaggerating the truth he’s “ransacked” her house when in reality he’s taken some milk, pancakes, some stuff from the cupboards and his own belongings that he’s paid for.
She couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it, anything for sympathy
They both blocked me last week because I told them to stop playing the sympathy card and poncing money off people .. truth hurts lol

Polly

May 11, 2023
What I don’t get is why?
What is he gaining from the relationship? They don’t have sex, they don’t even get along and it seems to me like he’s the main provider? I just don’t get it
I'd like answers to this aswell, I don't get how she benefits him at all. With all the money he gets, his house. She just seems to add hassle. I don't even think he likes her as a person. I get why she wants him, but not the other way around.

Aug 19, 2023
What I don’t get is why?
What is he gaining from the relationship? They don’t have sex, they don’t even get along and it seems to me like he’s the main provider? I just don’t get it
I'd say co-dependency plays a huge part in it and I can also imagine her hounding him until he gives in and returns to her hovel. Obviously she's in it for va money and fings I don't know what he'd get out of it other than not being alone. I bet it's a lonely life with her though because she's only out for herself once she's got what she can from someone they're no longer of use to her.

Apr 20, 2023
Just watched the lives. What a snake she is, totally set him up. Too thick to realise she's recorded the proof that things didn't happen like she said they did. Half the crying and sniffing was bad acting.
Come on ste, show a bit of backbone and do her off for real, no money, no shopping.
Few interesting points, turns out i was right and she can't eat takeaways and have money for bills. Also, fag ends all the floor and coffee cups on the floor, and HE gets shouted at, she's a pig.

Apr 16, 2023
But he's thanked them all loads of times. I've heard him thank everyone for sending money and saying if they want it back he'll send it to them when he gets paid and I don't even get to watch his lives that often.
They’ve been banging on for ages that they gave him money and now have nothing to live on. Well more fool them. He’s told them he will refund them tomorrow.

Aug 19, 2023
Just watched the lives. What a snake she is, totally set him up. Too thick to realise she's recorded the proof that things didn't happen like she said they did. Half the crying and sniffing was bad acting.
Come on ste, show a bit of backbone and do her off for real, no money, no shopping.
Few interesting points, turns out i was right and she can't eat takeaways and have money for bills. Also, fag ends all the floor and coffee cups on the floor, and HE gets shouted at, she's a pig.
Lou left it on the floor and he didn't turn the light on when he went in there so obviously its 100% his fault :ROFLMAO: