Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
She said her anxiety was really bad and it took her ages to come on live!! No Lou you liar, you were sitting in angies,Luke’s pearls and conman’s comments before you went live,gifting like you’d won the lottery!!
She thinks ppl are stupid, they've both been off their face all weekend, nice to know how tax payers money being spent, fkn scumbags

Apr 12, 2023
Didn't realise as I Said I'm brand new too thus s not some fing geek who spent there full-life online so they can hide behind a fake name pussys lmao
do off you junkie scumbag coming on here chatting s, you’re an absolute embarrassment how you have the fing audacity to abuse anyone of us in fact abuse anyone at all after YOU AND THAT FAT BEGGING t GAVE UP A BEAUTIFUL BABY, BECAUSE DRUGS MEAN MORE TO YOU BOTH so just do OFF YOU JUNKIE SCUM BAG!

May 23, 2023
Didn't realise as I Said I'm brand new too thus s not some fing geek who spent there full-life online so they can hide behind a fake name pussys lmao
Jodies the name 👌🏽 you’re not brand new to this s at all. You’ve been begging online for long enough now so don’t play the naive little man child with us. Go take your five chins, rhyming dictionary and 10 year old north face trackie somewhere else, we’re here to talk about you not to you 👴🏼💨

May 23, 2023
Well no one’s ever asked me what my real name is so….🤷‍♀️

you my lad are on here under a fake name as well so……

your point is mute!
Talking about us being online all day when he literally goes live in the shower, having a shave, in court, a fing sleep!
Imagine spending all day begging online to a bunch of strangers, having your kids being cared for by a bunch of strangers, coming on here arguing with a bunch of strangers and thinking you’re anything other than a pathetic little prick 🥱