Lou @Lifewithloux

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Didn't realise as I Said I'm brand new too thus s not some fing geek who spent there full-life online so they can hide behind a fake name pussys lmao
Steeeeeee you were with that fat heffer in March. Did u kno bout her getting fingered and her giving a bj to a lad for weed in an alley? Serious question. And why did lou insinuate that your grandad was gay?

Sep 25, 2023
She's defo had her cost of living payment.. she bought her box of red bull and Ste has apparently drunk them all.. she's got her weed!! These pair are so predictable, remember Friday hiw happy they both were, because they probably both had their payments. She couldn't tell everyone she had her payment because she couldn't beg for money then could she

May 7, 2023
I tell you what I did notice, she was taking the piss out of angie. Like full on impersonating her and then someone pulled her up on gifting her loads when Angie makes a lot of money already. And that if Lou wants to support people, she should support the smaller accounts on TT. She went from full on taking the piss out of angie to talking about being kind to people when the lady with SEN needs popped up. Someone said to her, werent you just taking the piss out of angie though 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀ Lou youve got more faces than the town hall clock lol
Then she was backtracking saying “I don’t want people to think I don’t like angie cos I do but I don’t think she likes me very much”🙈 then she was saying “I wish people would buy me a takeaway… nah I’m joking”
She kept making a lot of passive aggressive comments like that. A couple of angies minions were in there for sure though. See if anything is said on her lives later 🙈

Jun 21, 2023
Angie likes her gifts and not much else, and there's a good chance Angie doesn't always see who's gifting what at all times anyway. She does her lives, she counts her coin at the end. Doesn't really matter where it comes from, there's always going to be new hangers-on wanting to buy in.

I hope Angie and co just ignore her/boot her until she goes away, and not let her gain followers who are looking for the Angie/Lou beef or whatever Lou would dress it up as
I tell you what I did notice, she was taking the piss out of angie. Like full on impersonating her and then someone pulled her up on gifting her loads when Angie makes a lot of money already. And that if Lou wants to support people, she should support the smaller accounts on TT. She went from full on taking the piss out of angie to talking about being kind to people when the lady with SEN needs popped up. Someone said to her, werent you just taking the piss out of angie though 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀ Lou youve got more faces than the town hall clock lol
Then she was backtracking saying “I don’t want people to think I don’t like angie cos I do but I don’t think she likes me very much”🙈 then she was saying “I wish people would buy me a takeaway… nah I’m joking”
She kept making a lot of passive aggressive comments like that. A couple of angies minions were in there for sure though. See if anything is said on her lives later 🙈

Jun 9, 2023
Didn't realise as I Said I'm brand new too thus s not some fing geek who spent there full-life online so they can hide behind a fake name pussys lmao
We’ve all got lives and happy ones at that, non of us have horrible criminal records as long as Lou’s beak 🤷🏼‍♂️ you still got that box of weapons hidden away in your place? And a nice stash of pregabs? You ste, the little gimp that you are, you are a cWiMiNaL .. I good someone beats you with a flip flop in prison, or their peen 🍆

Oct 3, 2023
Genuinely upsetting to see someone who says she’s learning makaton because she wants to work with SEN children behave so disgustingly to people with additional needs. Zero compassion and patience, the one thing anyone going into that line of work needs. Not that anyones going to let her near kids at all and I don’t blame them but boils my piss none the less.

May 26, 2023
One thing I did learn last night was that it was Contothedom who outed Lou's black eye video to Angie's live. I remember being in that live but I missed the start. Lou got kicked after 2 women in the box were triggered as they were DV survivors (they were literally in hysterics and Lou was just in the box sobbing) and I followed Connor into his live. He said he was well aware of Lou, he'd been watching her for months and he knew all about her s. They dropped her as they recognised she's vulnerable but also a manipulative little skank

May 26, 2023
Genuinely upsetting to see someone who says she’s learning makaton because she wants to work with SEN children behave so disgustingly to people with additional needs. Zero compassion and patience, the one thing anyone going into that line of work needs. Not that anyones going to let her near kids at all and I don’t blame them but boils my piss none the less.
The moment that lad joined she asked how old he was, he said 19 and she dropped him saying 'wasnt that funny'. It was obvious from his speech that he was SEN, I think she was too off her tits to notice

Jun 21, 2023
Is she going to try and beg off people using makaton? As much as it would amuse me to see a video of her doing that, I really don't like the idea that she's going to use it for 'im so kind and helpful but I'm hungry give me kebabs' and beg off a new group of people who think she's a good person.
That's not why she's learning makaton. She doesn't want to work with SEN children. She wants to be seen as doing something so people will send her kebab money for trying so hard.

May 26, 2023
That's not why she's learning makaton. She doesn't want to work with SEN children. She wants to be seen as doing something so people will send her kebab money for trying so hard.
There's a creator called Tasha and TJ who does makaton to music, nice woman but I've seen her in lots of big creators boxes, she's literally trying to copy her! Just like eating pasta off the floor, that was Markusemz about 3 days before Lou