Lou @Lifewithloux

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Because it was put to me that there were receipts and from what I saw people were requesting and asking to join and being ignored till you let lou go, which wasn't the point as people wanted to talk to lou. I'm sure many of us were waiting for the live to gain some substance before joining due to not wanting to pander to lou but where the narrative was controlled, it seemed impossible and then it was all over. So many people in the comments commenting, most likely expecting the host to read and ask questions as one does while hosting a live but it didn't happen. I voiced my opinion and its got your back up cos the live was waft, don't turn it around to be about your trauma, it wasn't. We all have trauma. It was about the s live. Case closed.
Who said there were receipts? Not me. Weird how all these people wanted to join but none of them requested it except some weird lad called Rob about a hundred times. I had mods there to put people on if they were requesting. Nobody did. Did you have anything to say?? Thought not.

I”ll wait for your live but it’ll be a cold day in hell before you find the bollocks.

Apr 16, 2023
Not one of you had the balls to join the live to discuss it though, did ya? I said it didn’t run as I hoped because no f joined. All fing talk but nobody wants to stand up and say a WORD when it came to it. I gave you all a vehicle and nobody had the neck to get on board. And don’t say you didn’t know because I explained how I wanted it to go this morning.
I don’t have enough followers to jump in a box sooooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
@Bitchtits as I said it's hard to jump in when you're pandering too her and there was no direction or substance to the live, and when you both finally stopped waffling bollocks you said you let her go. Pointless. What was all the "you'll see what she's really like" tiktok vid before that? You had no problem calling her a drug addicted child neglector in the caption of the video but didnt speak to her as such. Perhaps if you have a bright idea again, think about whether or not YOU have the bollocks to stick to your opinion cos you seemed to do a 180 hun.

May 23, 2023
Who said there were receipts? Not me. Weird how all these people wanted to join but none of them requested it except some weird lad called Rob about a hundred times. I had mods there to put people on if they were requesting. Nobody did. Did you have anything to say?? Thought not.

I”ll wait for your live but it’ll be a cold day in hell before you find the bollocks.
Not sure about other mods but I couldn’t do s except mute/block people. I’d press a button and get a s load of emoji crap and the persons username and stuff.
I think a lot of it was that we’re not actual tiktokers who can do the background pics and s. But I stand by the fact that I think it was a productive live even if it wasn’t the ufc champs match that people were hoping for.
I think that the sharing of her trauma was an explanation as to why she did the live in the first place, not wanting that same s for Lou but mainly I do believe people are directing their anger at somebody who was trying to do a solid for us all and now getting thrown under the bus. So you can all go do/smoke whomever you choose but remember the reason we’re all here in the first place hey?
Her first (and probably after this last) ever live and look at you lot?

Have a word

May 23, 2023

People where in the box and put out when Lou joined though.

May 23, 2023
Not sure about other mods but I couldn’t do s except mute/block people. I’d press a button and get a s load of emoji crap and the persons username and stuff.
I think a lot of it was that we’re not actual tiktokers who can do the background pics and s. But I stand by the fact that I think it was a productive live even if it wasn’t the ufc champs match that people were hoping for.
I think that the sharing of her trauma was an explanation as to why she did the live in the first place, not wanting that same s for Lou but mainly I do believe people are directing their anger at somebody who was trying to do a solid for us all and now getting thrown under the bus. So you can all go do/smoke whomever you choose but remember the reason we’re all here in the first place hey?
Her first (and probably after this last) ever live and look at you lot?

Have a word
Nobody wanted a ufc match. We wanted her called out for the lies, we wanted questions to be asked. She was asked about buying present for her children etc why was nothing
Mentioned about the way she is constantly of her head on drugs on live I’m sure alot of people in the comments are on the same meds they could have said it doesn't make them like that so then nik could have came back with that. She needed to be back into a corner on the lies not pandered to and agreed with.

Apr 17, 2023
Not one of you had the balls to join the live to discuss it though, did ya? I said it didn’t run as I hoped because no f joined. All fing talk but nobody wants to stand up and say a WORD when it came to it. I gave you all a vehicle and nobody had the neck to get on board. And don’t say you didn’t know because I explained how I wanted it to go this morning.
Erm excuse me!!!!

I like many other people don’t have the followers to be able to get into the box.

I would have loved to but couldn’t.

Please don’t be so fing rude.